PDA

View Full Version : how much should I plan on spending at Chuck E Cheese?

AnnieW625
10-14-2009, 05:34 PM
DD's preschool is having a fundraising night at Chuck E Cheese. This will be DD's first trip. It's been years, probably 20 since I have been there so I am sure that prices and things have changed. TIA:)

SnuggleBuggles
10-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Look for a coupon! They have much better deals if you use a coupon vs just showing up.

I go for cheap- $5 on tokens and we don't eat there. :)

Depending on how many of you go, I'd say $20-25 if you are getting food and tokens. Those seem to be the price ranges of the various coupons.

Beth

Cam&Clay
10-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Not sure what the prices are now, but bring extra for beer. You'll need it!

Melanie
10-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Not sure what the prices are now, but bring extra for beer. You'll need it!
:ROTFLMAO:

Are you sure you want to go down this road? Once you go to CEC, you can't go back. ;)

AnnieW625
10-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Oh yes there is no avoiding it, she is looking forward to it but honestly we thought the same thing about Disneyland and DD has been happy going every three or four months. Trick is we never tell her when we are going!

Jo..
10-14-2009, 07:16 PM
We always use a coupon 100 tokens for $10...my kids usually play for about an hour before I have had it ;).

My $10 lasts 3 trips...so $3 and change per visit. DO NOT EAT THERE!!! yuck.

Here's a link to the coupons. Print extras for other moms:love5:. They NEVER ask to verify email addresses or anything like that.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=112169&t=1597409

Tondi G
10-14-2009, 07:46 PM
go on their website and print out some coupons for tokens. Their pizza is pretty nasty just an fyi. Their salad bar isn't that bad but with the flu going around I might be hesitant to eat from a salad bar there now! Just preparing you ahead of time, you might want to eat before you go and just get tokens and drinks!

http://www.chuckecheese.com/coupons/everyday-coupons.php

Have a good time! :)

AnnieW625
10-15-2009, 12:29 PM
Well we went, we didn't eat or get drinks. We ended up spending no money! DD was pretty overwhelmed by the place so I don't think we'll be going back until next year or even when she is a bit older.