PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Kids new SLs are in! (Diapers.com)

Kitten007
10-14-2009, 09:06 PM
New SL series for Sunshine Kids is up on Diapers.com. I know it isn't really a good deal, but you do get it fast. Posting just incase someone wants one and can't find one.

arivecchi
10-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks. My stinkin fabric is still not in (Bentley). :crying:

arivecchi
10-15-2009, 05:48 PM
New SL series for Sunshine Kids is up on Diapers.com. I know it isn't really a good deal, but you do get it fast. Posting just incase someone wants one and can't find one. Thanks for the tip. I ordered one from them today so I don't have to wait until late November. They gave me a 10% discount and I am ok with the slightly higher price I am paying given that I get it tomorrow. Woohooo!!!! Cannot wait!! :yay:

AnnieW625
10-15-2009, 05:51 PM
So were you able to cancel the other one you had with Baby Catalog?

happyturtles
10-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Did you order it through Bing.com?

I was about to post. I went to bing.com shopping, did a search for "Britax Decathlon" and the 1st or 2nd post is Diapers.com for 10% off. If you click the link, it says 3-10%, but I figured no loss either way. If it didn't work, I still got my discount from diapers.com.

I used the 10%off coupon with diapers.com also and for my RA80, I got it for $219.99 - $22 from diapers.com -$22 from bing.com :) yippee..

On slickdeals, it seems others have had the same success, as long as you ordered a carseat.

I also ordered some nursing pads, and got 10% off from diapers.com and 10% from bing.com too.

HTH

arivecchi
10-15-2009, 08:37 PM
So were you able to cancel the other one you had with Baby Catalog? Not yet. Waiting for the diapers.com one to arrive first. I'm sure that won't be a problem though since the Bentley one is not shipping until late Nov. per babycatalog. I got a red one from diapers.com that DS1 will probably love. I got a sweet deal on the babycatalog one but am sick of waiting!

arivecchi
10-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Did you order it through Bing.com?

I was about to post. I went to bing.com shopping, did a search for "Britax Decathlon" and the 1st or 2nd post is Diapers.com for 10% off. If you click the link, it says 3-10%, but I figured no loss either way. If it didn't work, I still got my discount from diapers.com.

I used the 10%off coupon with diapers.com also and for my RA80, I got it for $219.99 - $22 from diapers.com -$22 from bing.com :) yippee..

On slickdeals, it seems others have had the same success, as long as you ordered a carseat.

I also ordered some nursing pads, and got 10% off from diapers.com and 10% from bing.com too.

HTH No. I don't understand the whole bing.com thing. LOL. I did get a $30 discount on the seat but that was it.

happyturtles
10-16-2009, 01:58 AM
yea, bing.com could be rather confusing. I treat it like a bonus, as if it didn't work out, I still got the discount from Diapers.com. For you, it may have been another $30 off, but you have to wait 60 days to get that $30.

arivecchi
10-16-2009, 10:53 AM
yea, bing.com could be rather confusing. I treat it like a bonus, as if it didn't work out, I still got the discount from Diapers.com. For you, it may have been another $30 off, but you have to wait 60 days to get that $30. Which RA80 did you get?

happyturtles
10-16-2009, 11:55 AM
I have a Monaco color already, so we went with the same. My DH's car is black interior so I was debating between the Manhattan and Monaco, but we liked the contrast of the tan on black. My car is tan interior.

Since I got the RA80 for $176 with the discounts, I'm actually gonna get another RA80, so DH will have two RA80 if he needs to, and I'll have one RA80 and a keyfit in my car. DD2 is suppose to make an appearance by next Thursday. The whole point of DH getting carseats is to pick up the DDs from daycare if I can't, so two extra carseats will be more handy.

arivecchi
10-16-2009, 12:00 PM
I have a Monaco color already, so we went with the same. My DH's car is black interior so I was debating between the Manhattan and Monaco, but we liked the contrast of the tan on black. My car is tan interior.

Since I got the RA80 for $176 with the discounts, I'm actually gonna get another RA80, so DH will have two RA80 if he needs to, and I'll have one RA80 and a keyfit in my car. DD2 is suppose to make an appearance by next Thursday. The whole point of DH getting carseats is to pick up the DDs from daycare if I can't, so two extra carseats will be more handy. Great plan. Good luck with the delivery!