PDA

View Full Version : Activity table for good price

elbenn
10-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Babyage has a wooden activity table with drawers for $100. It looks a lot like the PBK one for less than 1/3 of the price. The reviews are pretty good. Bing has 10% cashback.

http://www.babyage.com/products/60507_todays_tot_summerside_activity_table_with_2_ drawers.htm

mnosky1
10-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Wow that looks great - so much I am debating replacing my kidkraft one (must resist......)

Jo..
10-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Thank you! I got one!

sdoyle
10-17-2009, 09:28 AM
We were at Pottery Barn Kids last night thinking about buying this! Great find! Thanks!

whitkyle
10-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Has anyone gotten the table yet? I am on the fence about it...some of the reviews aren't so great. I'm also wondering if I need a table with chairs. I would love opinions from someone who has this table.

Thanks!!
Whitney

lowrioh
11-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Bump...
Anyone with this table???

Mikey0709
11-05-2009, 12:17 PM
I got it - found a code for free shipping - so after BING it came to $90 total (plus tax for me since i'm in PA). Ordered at 3pm - it CAME NEXT DAY! Too heavy for me to move upstairs myself - it must weigh a ton.

It's ok - - for what i paid i'm pleased. Definatley should have taken advice and ordered a lighter color - i can see ours scratching up fast. Also the cherry may have matched my furniture better. I got the darkest shade and while the finish does look decent and even - I can see how it will get marked up fast. A few areas were sloppily painted/assembled - but didn't really bother me. I bought it to replace a train table we had from BJ's wholesale - and this table is actually a little smaller and shorter than our train table. But i have to say that this went together very easy - and VERY sturdy for me... which was imporatant.... since our train table was on it's 10th repair and it was completely wobbly. Though i really wanted to spend and get the Pottery Barn or land of nod one - i think my boys will destroy them all the same...this will do for us for now! For the price, i'm ok with it! I can try to post pics this weekend if anyone wants to see! FYI - this table is also PRETTY darn short.. you could never use a chair with it... most likely better off having toddler kneel at it. But on another note - i LOVE that i have some extra space to walk around my living room again!