PDA

View Full Version : I got a Butler Bag for $2!!!

Melaine
10-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Before you hate me, it's a Kmart bag AND it has stains all over the outside. It's a white bag and the marks are grey lines that look like it got rubbed pretty hard with something that marked it. It was on clearance and it rang up at $2. I had already looked all over the store and couldn't find any other Butler Bags at all so I was excited.
I may try to clean it (which is unlikely to help), but my original idea was to cut out the organizer and put it into a different bag. For those of you who have used the Butler Bags, do you think that would work? Or would the compartments being loose in the bottom be a problem?

Globetrotter
10-15-2009, 02:40 PM
:cheerleader1:I would totally try cutting it out! Hey, for $2 who cares, right??

I would velcro it to the bottom of another bag or it will move around and be ineffective. Also keep in mind that the Kmart bags have a softer insert than the pricier ones, and I've read that they aren't as good overall, but hey... it's a Butler for $2! :bouncy:

Melaine
10-15-2009, 02:41 PM
:cheerleader1:I would totally try cutting it out! Hey, for $2 who cares, right??

I would velcro it to the bottom of another bag or it will move around and be ineffective. Also keep in mind that the Kmart bags have a softer insert than the pricier ones, and I've read that they aren't as good overall, but hey... it's a Butler for $2! :bouncy:

Ahhh....velcro! That is a very good idea. Yep, I figure for $2 I ought to be able to rig it somehow. And if it turns out to be at all helpful maybe I will fork out the cash for a real one.