PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Deal or No Deal?

conniez
10-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Tuned in to this week's episode & was wondering if this new format (guests instead of models opening cases, $500K instead of $1M as top amount) is temporary? Also, it's on a new channel (in my area at least). Nothing important, but just something I was curious about :ROTFLMAO:

SnuggleBuggles
10-16-2009, 11:59 PM
I bet you are watching the shorter, syndicated version. They still run the full show but I think it is on hiatus now. The other one is like 30 minutes and not worth as much money. Here it is on at like 5pm so there is no way to be confused with the prime time version. Oh, and on the syndicated one it has regular people not models. Sounds like the one you saw.

Beth

conniez
10-17-2009, 01:57 AM
I bet you are watching the shorter, syndicated version. They still run the full show but I think it is on hiatus now. The other one is like 30 minutes and not worth as much money. Here it is on at like 5pm so there is no way to be confused with the prime time version. Oh, and on the syndicated one it has regular people not models. Sounds like the one you saw.

Beth

I see...the one I saw aired during its usual spot/prime time so DH & I had no idea what was going on. DH said "Deal or No Deal can't afford to pay the models anymore or something?" LOL