PDA

View Full Version : Soooo excited!!!!

Reyadawnbringer
10-17-2009, 10:41 AM
Most people have heard all the stress we have been through lately and DS has been pretty sick... Well, diaper rash is finally mostly gone and he is feeling soooo much better!

As a sign that he was feeling better he was playing peek-a-boo with DH and I last night... he would lift his shirt to cover his face and then bring it back down again. Everytime he did that DH and I would say "Where is X?" then "Peek-a-boo!" and he would burst into giggles. Well after about 5 mins of doing that off and on, X got up and started walking around the living room. He then came over to us and said "ka-BOOoooo", "ka-BOOOOoooo"!

He was trying to work it out and say Peek-a-boo!!!! We were so excited that we said it back to him and he would mimic what we were saying :D :D

This is the first word he has tried to say since mama, dada, and nana... which are more like sounds to me than words because he doesn't seem to use them to call us, but more just to say them. I could not believe it. We were so excited as it was CLEARLY him trying to say peek-a-boo and not just make noise. :yay:

Just thought I would share some exciting and upbeat news for once.

vludmilla
10-17-2009, 12:07 PM
Yay! How exciting :)

DietCokeLover
10-17-2009, 12:36 PM
that's great!!!

lchang25000
10-17-2009, 12:52 PM
That is wonderful news!

shawnandangel
10-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Oh how awesome!