PDA

View Full Version : maternity overalls

MacMacMoo
10-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Anyone know where I can find long maternity overalls? I have a pair of short ones from my last pregnancy and loved them. But I can't seem to find any overalls this go around.

Momof3Labs
10-18-2009, 05:47 PM
I had a pair when pg with DS1 and hated them - so much more effort during those frequent bathroom runs! I got rid of them long ago so couldn't tell you where they came from.

kijip
10-18-2009, 11:59 PM
They seem to have gone out of style. I saw a ton of them when pregnant with T, none when pregnant with F. I think a consignment store might be your only option. I have not seen them sold new in a long time. I think they are cute and nothing beats them for comfort.

citymama
10-19-2009, 02:35 AM
OMG, I LOVED wearing maternity overalls! Literally the first purchase I made - I love overalls, but think it's impossible to get away with them unless you're a) pregnant or b) a farmer or housepainter or similar profession!

I bought mine at super-sale at "A Pea in the Pod" (4 yrs ago) and looooved wearing them. Waiting till I get big enough to wear them this time around again...and not really worried about being out of fashion because I perpetually am!

Octobermommy
10-19-2009, 04:49 AM
Out of style now for sure, I still have some from my pregnancy 5 years ago though. I got them at GAP.

citymama
10-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Out of style now for sure, I still have some from my pregnancy 5 years ago though. I got them at GAP.

So you mean I'm going to look like a big dork when I finally break out the overalls? ;)

tmphilo
10-19-2009, 02:06 PM
I just saw them online at Walmart and $21. Here's the link...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11317909

ahrimie
10-19-2009, 02:53 PM
So you mean I'm going to look like a big dork when I finally break out the overalls? ;)

Hahaha.. I'm sorry but I didn't even know maternity overalls existed until you posted. I can't recall seeing any when I was preggo.

Octobermommy
10-20-2009, 06:23 AM

No you will look great! :)