PDA

View Full Version : Merrells are hurting my feet

let73
10-18-2009, 09:49 PM
I bought these a few days ago:
http://www.zappos.com/merrell-siren-sport-charcoal-pink

They hurt my feet so bad after I take them off. (I even bought some nice insoles as recommended in a previous thread I started due to arch/lower back pain for the last few years). I always heard that Merrells were great shoes. Do they needs some "breaking in" time? I'm just so frustrated with my feet right now. I just don't want to buy shoes anymore. :(
Hopefully, I can take them back if needed but I'm not counting on it.

pb&j
10-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Merrell's just don't work for me. I LOVE the look of them, but wearing them leaves me in pain. Breaking in time hasn't worked. They just don't support the parts of my feet that really need support. And they never fit quite right, either, which doesn't help. I've had a few pairs over the years, and have regretted every purchase.

WatchingThemGrow
10-18-2009, 10:54 PM
Aww..I'm so sad for you! I guess it just goes to show our feet are all made differently. I tried on lots of shoes at Nordstrom the other day and the ones that just felt right were Merrells.

sewarsh
10-19-2009, 02:48 PM
I've only had 1 pairs of Merrill's and I just didn't love them. I had them for a couple years (still have them) but they just never felt that comfortable. I think Pumas (after you stretch them out a little) are just SO comfortable.

let73
10-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Thanks for your responses everyone!