PDA

View Full Version : First time traveling with 9 month old

sonal+ashwin
10-20-2009, 01:27 PM
We will be driving with our 10month old daughter for the first time by road...it is an 8hr drive.

first 3 days we will be staying with our friend and for 4 days at a hotel...Since this is my first time traveling with the baby i dont know what to expect and what all to take with us. Its going to be cold weather...so will be taking lots of warm clothes and all the basic things that I think will be needed.

want to know what tips and check list do other moms have to share and also experince..I just dont know what to expect..very excited but little nervous also.

First time mom

arivecchi
10-20-2009, 02:47 PM
We did the exact same thing when DS1 was 9 months - an 8 hr drive each way. Things we took: pack n play, Mac Triumph, Fisher Price booster chair (see link below), baby food, formula, bottles, bibs, toys for the car, Baby Einstein CD for the car (it always calmed him down), sleepsacks, small portable fan (white noise to help him sleep), baby carrier. For cold weather, I would bring fleece PJs and fleece sleepsacks and a fleece bunting.

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Healthy-Care-Deluxe-Booster/dp/B0000DEW8N

Swimfreak78
10-22-2009, 07:06 PM
Stroller, Booster/high chair, formula, bottles, paci, toys, blanket (for the carseat), diapers, clothes.