PDA

View Full Version : Perfect diaper bag...I found it!

emmasrun
10-20-2009, 08:55 PM
I just had to post to this board how much I love my new Babymel Amanda. I convented the Storksak Emily but just could justify the $$. I had posted quests on this board before searching for the perfect diaper bag. It has insulated pockets, adjustable shoulder strap and stroller straps, no velcro to get your clothes stuck on, big enough for a newborn and 22 month old and best of all...doesn't look like a diaper bag. I love it. Hope this helps someone.

maylips
10-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Actually, I am kind of on the hunt for a new diaper bag, so thanks for the recommendation. Velcro does drive me crazy! What print do you have? Where did you get it?

todzwife
10-21-2009, 03:46 PM
I'd love to see pics of the inside if you have time :)

marndt
10-21-2009, 10:37 PM
I second the pics of the inside if you have time! I can't find any online and I thought they were really cute bags, but didn't think about buying one because I don't know what the organization is like.

aajamu
10-22-2009, 12:58 PM
I just had to post to this board how much I love my new Babymel Amanda. I convented the Storksak Emily but just could justify the $$. I had posted quests on this board before searching for the perfect diaper bag. It has insulated pockets, adjustable shoulder strap and stroller straps, no velcro to get your clothes stuck on, big enough for a newborn and 22 month old and best of all...doesn't look like a diaper bag. I love it. Hope this helps someone.

I like the Babymel Amanda,but could not stand the horrible vinyl smell. Ugh! It was almost the perfect bag for me, too, but my bag had such a strong odor that my eyes started watering. Hopefully the newer bags have a different print process.

emmasrun
10-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Sorry I haven't had time to take and upload pics. but there is one smaller zip pocket and 5 elastic pockets, 2 outside insulated pockets, 2 seperated exterior pockets on one side and one larger one on the other.
I can fit one sippy, 1 bottle, 1 water bottle, 3 size 1-2 diapers and 2 size 4, 1 wipe case, 3 oneies and a 2t shirt and light sweater and a few small small toys, my huge wallet, cell phone, sun glasses in their case, sassy disposable diaper baggies dispenser,...the list goes on and on...definitely enough space for 2 kids under 2.
Sorry to hear about the vinyl smell. I got mine from amazon and it didn't smell at all.