PDA

View Full Version : 15% off diaper bags!!

ExcitedMamma
10-21-2009, 05:42 PM
I finally decided to buy a JJB Be All after reading all the helpful posts on this thread and decided to buy from Little Dudes and Divas after seeing great reviews of them and they had great prices and free shipping. As always I googled coupon codes before buying and found a great one, SALE15, saves 15%! Plus I got a free mini baby blanket. Since I googled this code not sure when it expires so for anyone ready to buy I think this is a great deal.

seedoubleyou
10-22-2009, 11:23 PM
Yeah you can check retailmenot.com for more codes.

Seriously I :love5: my Be All. Although it's in my 3rd favorite JJB print it is the diaper bag that's used most often. Everything just fits so nicely in there and can be fished out in a jiffy while I am still wearing the bag. The only con I see is that if I overpack it it can be too bulky. But it's fine for the daily grind.

ExcitedMamma
10-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Yea glad to hear that it is your go to bag! I thought I wanted a BeTween because I'm a small purse person but the only JJB I've seen IRL was at my local Nordstrom's and it was the Be All and I was suprised that it was so small so I thought the BeTween would be way too small. Anxiously awaiting its arrival as I haven't seen this print in person.

Snowbaby59
10-25-2009, 07:59 AM
What site do you go for our coupon codes?