PDA

View Full Version : Horse lovers..anyone going to the World Equestrian Games?

infomama
10-22-2009, 12:39 AM
I signed up to volunteer at these games years ago. I am SOOOO excited!! Anyone else going? It's like the Olympics for equestrians and this is the first time it has been held in the US. http://www.alltechfeigames.com/default.aspx?ekmensel=c580fa7b_8_10_btnlink

catroddick
10-22-2009, 12:47 AM
Hmmm. Kentucky is just so far. But my best friend is an equine vet in Missouri, which is closer. So we may work something out...

HannaAddict
10-22-2009, 03:02 AM
Neat. That is great you are going to be part of the action. I would love to go, I have wanted to take a trip to Kentucky for the horse stuff since I can remember. And I still want a pony. I love horses.

dcmom2b3
10-22-2009, 03:57 AM
Neat. That is great you are going to be part of the action. I would love to go, I have wanted to take a trip to Kentucky for the horse stuff since I can remember. And I still want a pony. I love horses.

Me too! I think I traded a potential baby brother for a pony in 1977. I want my pony!

Not going to the World Games, but we are going to the Wash. Intl Horse Show this weekend. I think DD will emerge with her own pony lust.

infomama
10-22-2009, 04:15 PM
The Kentucky Horse Park is such a magical place for horse lovers. You are just enveloped in horses...wonderful!

StantonHyde
10-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Have an awesome time. I used to live in a hotbed of 3 Day Eventing (Unionville, PA) so we had Radnor, and big events in Maryland etc etc. I also saw the Olympics in Atlanta. So much fun. Have a great time!!!