PDA

View Full Version : Land of Nod furniture

AJP
10-22-2009, 03:45 PM
I have a question on the quality of their furniture for a friend. I don't have my BBB book handy to look. She is looking at a bed & dresser not crib. Thanks!

babychi
10-22-2009, 05:41 PM
I believe the BBB version I have gave it a "B" rating. We have a crib, dresser, changer and nightstand from them and have had no complaints. They have very clean lines and the quality seems great. If I'm not mistaken, all of their furniture is also made in the US which is very rare to find these days.

HannaAddict
10-23-2009, 01:06 AM
I think they liked it quite a bit but gave it the B rating since it is expensive. Their ratings factor in the cost as well as quality, best buy for the buck. This is what I remember from reading the latest edition a tiny bit before wrapping up a copy for friend. The manufacturer for them was El Greco and made in the USA, something I like.

sste
10-23-2009, 01:22 PM
We have a play table which is high quality. In general, I think their stuff is better quality than PB. One warning - - their ratings are cr*p. I submitted negative reviews on two items, a toy and a wall mount book shelf, and neither were ever posted. I even emailed a follow up complaining about my review not being posted and still not on the site!

So, don't go by their ratings.

jacksmomtobe
10-23-2009, 11:34 PM
I got DD a big girl bed (the Petite Marguerite Bed) from Land of Nod and we love it. We got one of the nice mattresses and the bed is very comfy and looks so sweet in her room. It should be a bed that lasts her a long time. The delivery & set up process went smoothly.

Hope this helps!

AJP
10-24-2009, 09:15 AM
Thanks. I ordered a play table from them that hasn't arrived. Bedroom furniture is a little more important in being "quality" and long lasting and I thought I'd get some opinions here. I'll give her your thoughts.