PDA

View Full Version : How do you store your Leapster Cartridges?

Jo..
10-23-2009, 01:44 PM
We had a few, then bought several on swap. Now we have 9 games. The Leapster case only holds 3, and the wallet only holds 6. I'd like them all in one place, and organized.

Do you have an ingenious solution?

hellokitty
10-23-2009, 01:46 PM
In a little vinyl bag similar to a makeup bag. I use a small clear zip vinyl bag that my son's 3 pk of Paul Frank underwear came in. It's the perfect size, but I might have to switch to a bigger bag after Christmas.

KrisM
10-23-2009, 02:08 PM
Not organized, but together - I have a lunch box from LL Bean. It has the mesh pocket in it for an ice packet and the games go in there.

katydid1971
10-23-2009, 04:56 PM
I use a make up bag too. I was looking at this today at the store though, we are traveling a lot for the holidays and this might be a great carry on for DS. It looks like it would hold the charger, the leapster and the games.
http://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-30529-Leapster-Messenger-Bag/dp/B001W2WLIE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1256331278&sr=8-1

hellokitty
10-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Not organized, but together - I have a lunch box from LL Bean. It has the mesh pocket in it for an ice packet and the games go in there.

Oooh, I like the lunchbox idea. I have some extra soft sided lunch boxes (and we have 3 leapsters AND a pixter), so this would be nice for not just storing the games, but units as well.

billysmommy
10-23-2009, 05:15 PM
I use a make up bag too. I was looking at this today at the store though, we are traveling a lot for the holidays and this might be a great carry on for DS. It looks like it would hold the charger, the leapster and the games.
http://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-30529-Leapster-Messenger-Bag/dp/B001W2WLIE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1256331278&sr=8-1

We have 2 of these ~ one for each of the boys and love them. Everything fits inside and the boys can carry it themselves. It works well in the car and on airplanes too ~ we just tuck it inside their backpacks for the plane since they take coloring books and books too.

KrisM
10-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Oooh, I like the lunchbox idea. I have some extra soft sided lunch boxes (and we have 3 leapsters AND a pixter), so this would be nice for not just storing the games, but units as well.

Yep, the kids have their own case that holds it all together. Plus, DS's is red and DD's is teal, so it's easy to know whose is whose. An added bonus is that I got them for $1 each at a garage sale :).

new_mommy25
10-23-2009, 07:47 PM
We keep ours in a Sterilite plastic shoe box. I use those boxes for just about everything.

hellokitty
10-23-2009, 09:59 PM
We keep ours in a Sterilite plastic shoe box. I use those boxes for just about everything.

I had ours in a sterilite container to start off with, but my kids busted up the container and cracked it!