PDA

View Full Version : iso easy to clean reclining high chair for small baby

Reader
10-23-2009, 05:23 PM
We got rid of our old high chair before this baby was born...he's nowhere near eating solids, actually, but I want something high chair level height that I can put him in (he's 3 mos) while I work in the kitchen for a few minutes. I'm having back problems, so I need a break from carrying him occasionally & putting him in a high chair for a few minutes while I get lunch ready for the others would be really helpful. I thought about a swing, but then I would be bending down to get him in and out. Any suggestions? We have a tripp trapp that he can use in a few months but I'd like to find something before then (& don't want to spend too much money on it).

shawnandangel
10-23-2009, 06:44 PM
I would suggest this: http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Space-Saver-High-Chair/dp/B000BXAI08/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1256337856&sr=8-1

Fisher Price Space Saver Chair.

You can attach it to one of your kitchen chairs and it reclines. It is also a lot cheaper than a regular high chair. This is the only high chair we have used for DD and have been VERY happy with it! It's so convenient and we especially love it when we travel!