PDA

View Full Version : When do you find the best deals for Christmas toys?

jray
10-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Usually I'm done with my Christmas shopping by November, but this year, I'm feeling a bit antsy to get started, but also know that there are great deals to be had by waiting...I think. When do you think the best deals happen for Christmas toys? (Besides BF) TIA! :love-retry:

This year, I'm looking for deals on:

a wooden kitchen set
trio wizards castle
zhu zhu pets (just the hamsters)
play cash register
store/stand (i.e. Melissa and Doug)
my little pony anything
polly pocket rollercoaster resort
legos

If you know of any great deals now, please do share! Thanks so much!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
10-25-2009, 03:02 PM
First, add all to your amazon.com cart. That way if there is a drop in price when you click on your cart you will see a price change alert.

I think black friday/cyber monday may have some great deals. Check weekly Target ads, too.

sewarsh
10-25-2009, 03:24 PM
I have no idea what zhu zhu pets are, but saw this on slickdeals and have no idea if good price, but thought i would share:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1623833

kellybelly0513
10-25-2009, 08:34 PM
I am always on the search for a bargain. I started my shopping in July. If there is something you want specifically, it will always go on sale eventually.

I agree that you should check amazon daily for price drops. My other go to places are Target and TRU. TRU is overpriced in general, but do have good weekly sales sometimes, plus the occasional coupons. Every Sunday I check the sale ads online for both stores to see if there are any toys I am wanting.