PDA

View Full Version : anyone received their yellbaby.com stuff yet?

LMPC
10-25-2009, 03:44 PM
I ordered an Ergo from them at the beginning of the month. Haven't heard a word! Anyone else? I have emailed them with no reply...thinking of canceling my order but really wanted to support the little guy. KWIM!

MisKaren1
10-25-2009, 09:38 PM
Nope still waiting - and starting to worry! $90 is a lot to lose.:banghead:

TXan
10-25-2009, 11:23 PM
I just placed my Yell Baby order a week ago, but not good to hear almost one month and at no communication. Perhaps I'll cancel as well. I'll contact them tomorrow to get an estimate. I know Diapers.com will price match, so I may decide to go that route...

tracerx
10-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Just wanted to say I found them to be very responsive and prompt when acknowledging and processing my order cancellation and refund request.

I just placed my Yell Baby order a week ago, but not good to hear almost one month and at no communication. Perhaps I'll cancel as well. I'll contact them tomorrow to get an estimate. I know Diapers.com will price match, so I may decide to go that route...

LMPC
10-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Just wanted to say I found them to be very responsive and prompt when acknowledging and processing my order cancellation and refund request.

Nice that they acknowledge when you cancelled but have not responded to me when I am trying to give them business -- argh!!!

tracerx
10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Nice that they acknowledge when you cancelled but have not responded to me when I am trying to give them business -- argh!!!

I should have said they were very prompt with replies to questions prior to my purchase as well. I did read in their confirmation email that they were overwhelmed with orders and it would be a while before they'd get fulfilled, and to contact them right away if I needed to cancel. I couldn't wait indefinitely - so I canceled as soon as they sent that email. Not sure if that made a difference or not? It was all within a day or two of placing my order.

LMPC
10-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Would you mind sending me the email or phone number that you used? I have had no luck with any of my contact methods...also, I never received an email telling me they were overwhelmed...I would have cancelled then. TIA!

denmom2
10-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Does any one have any updates? I ordered in the beg. of Oct. and am still waiting too. I sent an email last week asking about a status update and haven't heard back. Has anyone else been able to cancel their order with Yellbaby?

MisKaren1
10-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Still nothing. No email response and I can't find a phone #.
I keep hoping the Ergo will "magically" appear on my doorstep.

LMPC
10-27-2009, 03:39 PM
I finally filed a resolution on paypal since I never heard from them. They refunded my money today without a word.....terrible terrible service. Never ever again will I order from them!!!!

tracerx
10-27-2009, 09:02 PM
I noticed someone on Slickdeals mentioned it took 3-4 weeks for the order to be fulfilled, this was last December I think? You can search sd to find the post. The email I used to ask them questions was [email protected]

This is the email I got a day or two after placing the order (from [email protected])

"Thank you for shopping with YellBaby.com

The status of this order is currently: In Process
Unfortunately, we have been overwhelmed with orders for these. Please be patient. Your order has been received into our system, but has not shipped yet. Your order number is: XXXXXX

We apologize for the delay. Please notify us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel your order for a full refund. Please include your order number with the request. Otherwise, we WILL ship your order as soon as possible.

We will be in touch with you again soon with an estimated delivery date.

Again, thank you for your patience,
YellBaby.com"

denmom2
10-28-2009, 11:22 AM
So I went back to the Yellbaby website and they are now selling the carriers for $79 instead of $80, and they have increased the shipping from $8.50 to $15. So strange!! And I did find a phone number (805-310-4759) but it went right to voice mail when I called this morning.

denmom2
10-29-2009, 09:56 AM
I actually got an email yesterday afternoon with a USPS confirmation number saying that my Ergo is on it's way!!! I don't know, maybe they are just overwhelmed with orders but you would think that they could still respond to emails within a day or two.

designermama
10-29-2009, 11:16 AM
My ergo shipped yesterday via USPS.

TXan
10-30-2009, 06:48 PM
It is not good to hear no response to phone or email. I looked at the info on their site and paypal and phone number listed goes straight to voicemail. I just sent two emails today, so if I don't hear by Monday I will start the resolution process as well with Paypal.

I called Diapers.com and they price matched, so I know I will definitely get the product at the price Yell Baby cited. Too bad I didn't do that to begin with, but I don't like to think that this company is not following through. I also never got emails saying they were overwhelmed, but deliver time would be 1-4 weeks. Hmmm...

Page
11-18-2009, 10:21 AM
I tried ordering it throuugh the price match on Diapers.com yesterday and they said that because Yellbaby.com is no longer an authorized dealer that they won't honor the price match.

I can't find any better price right now so I'm going to have to chance it and order from Yellbaby and see what happens.

denmom2
11-18-2009, 05:39 PM
I did end up getting my order. It took 4 weeks from the time I placed my order!! As long as you are not in a rush you can hopefully get the same deal from Yellbaby.