PDA

View Full Version : Grandmother funny!

LarsMal
10-25-2009, 10:04 PM
I took the kids to visit my grandparents tonight. DD1 was in rare form after a much-needed (but short) nap during the car ride over to their place. She was throwing a major fit- screaming, crying, rolling around, yelling at me that I'm a "nasty mommy"- all in front of my grandparents. It went on for a good 20 minutes, despite all my best efforts (and theirs, too) to calm her down.

After about 15 minutes of witnessing the Womanimal, my grandmother looked at me and said, very seriously, "Do you ever watch Super Nanny?" :ROTFLMAO:

I told her I've seen it, but don't watch it very often. Then she told me all about the episode she just saw with a little kid "acting just like M" and all the things Super Nanny did.

I am now officially a candidate for Super Nanny!!!! :hysterical: :bag

misshollygolightly
10-26-2009, 09:34 AM
Oh dear. Why do kids have such impeccable timing? They always manage to misbehave when just the right people are watching!

MamaMolly
10-26-2009, 09:41 AM
Oh, don't think anything of what they say. I bet they've conveniently forgotten all the embarrassing meltdowns their kids have had. Isn't DD1 your more spirited child, and always has been? She just has strong feelings and is still learning to deal with them. What is their excuse for being obnoxious???