PDA

View Full Version : Smart Cycle Extreme Reviews???

ohiomom1121
10-26-2009, 09:16 AM
My kids play with this every time we go to TRU. It's the new version and I can only find one review on it....does anyone have it? I'm wondering if it's lasting, or if kids get tired of it quickly. Also, are the games for it good, and any recs? TIA.

veronica
10-26-2009, 09:25 AM
DD got the regular version last year and loves it. Her and DS are on it daily. I bought about 6 games new from a seller on ebay last year and have only opened two (Dora and I can't remember). They love them. I still have the other games and plan to give them this year for the holidays.

I think the new version of the bike is pretty similar only that is shakes as they play. I don't know how important that is to you so you might be able to get a deal on the older version. I got my bike from Kohls last year around this time for about $40 shipped on a deal somoene posted about here. You will definitely be able to find deal on it around now. happy shopping-we love our bike!

ohiomom1121
10-26-2009, 09:36 AM
DD got the regular version last year and loves it. Her and DS are on it daily. I bought about 6 games new from a seller on ebay last year and have only opened two (Dora and I can't remember). They love them. I still have the other games and plan to give them this year for the holidays.

I think the new version of the bike is pretty similar only that is shakes as they play. I don't know how important that is to you so you might be able to get a deal on the older version. I got my bike from Kohls last year around this time for about $40 shipped on a deal somoene posted about here. You will definitely be able to find deal on it around now. happy shopping-we love our bike!

I tried to get that deal but it sold out before I got checked out!!! I found the bike for $67 so it's a pretty good deal. I'll have to check ebay for the games...I figured there has to be a better deal than $25 each! Thanks. :)

veronica
10-26-2009, 10:27 AM
I tried to get that deal but it sold out before I got checked out!!! I found the bike for $67 so it's a pretty good deal. I'll have to check ebay for the games...I figured there has to be a better deal than $25 each! Thanks. :)

I'd say try again this year. I remember the seller I found on ebay had lots of 6 games for $60 with free shipping! It was great. I used the microsoft cashback on it too (before it was bing) . If you like, I can try to find the seller again and pm you -I'm not affiliated with them , just liked my transaction. I know I still have the shipping box with the rest of the games in it so let me know!

ohiomom1121
10-26-2009, 10:58 AM
I'd say try again this year. I remember the seller I found on ebay had lots of 6 games for $60 with free shipping! It was great. I used the microsoft cashback on it too (before it was bing) . If you like, I can try to find the seller again and pm you -I'm not affiliated with them , just liked my transaction. I know I still have the shipping box with the rest of the games in it so let me know!
I would love that info...that's an amazing deal!