PDA

View Full Version : Boden deal?

charmcitymom
10-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Hello,
Does anyone know if Boden ever goes on sale? It seems that they run out of stock on lots of items so I'm not sure if there's ever a really good sale. I've looked for coupons but only seem to find 11% off with free shipping/returns. Are there ever better coupons?
Thanks!
PS In case you haven't noticed I'm new at this!

mjmamma
10-26-2009, 10:45 AM
If you search threads you'll find a bunch of info...I'd reiterate it but my retention isn't what it used to be :) They are having a 20% preview/preorder sale now but the merch doesn't ship until January. I'm eyeing another satchel myself.
Be sure to do your 4 refer-a-friend credits every month for $20!

BeachBum
10-26-2009, 10:56 AM
IMO The best sale is the "preview" for 20% off at the beginning of the season with free ship/ free returns. The past season they had a 25% off free ship (I think), but I don't know if you can count on that.
I find that the EOS sales suck because the sizes are gone.
I think if it is fall/ winter stuff you are looking at 11% is about as good as you are going to get. You might find a 15% off, but who knows.
Good luck.

jvs195
10-26-2009, 10:56 AM
They've eliminated the refer a friend program. You can usually find 15% off and free shipping, always the 11%, sometimes they do buy 3 get 4, 20% for presales and the rare 25% and free shipping (last year sometime). I think they were offering the extra % off their sale of the day items too. Once things get marked down the pickings are pretty slim so get what you love early and pay for it or take your chances.

mjmamma
10-26-2009, 11:05 AM
They've eliminated the refer a friend program. You can usually find 15% off and free shipping, always the 11%, sometimes they do buy 3 get 4, 20% for presales and the rare 25% and free shipping (last year sometime). I think they were offering the extra % off their sale of the day items too. Once things get marked down the pickings are pretty slim so get what you love early and pay for it or take your chances.

Is it eliminated? Looks like it is on hold. I hadn't heard anything about this:

Recommend a friend - enter your details

* Due to some technical issues too boring to explain, we are currently unable to offer any credit for names that you provide. However, you can still recommend your friends below, and we will still be very grateful (if not remunerative) to you for putting us in touch.

We are hoping to have everything back up and running in a couple of weeks, so please do bear with us.

charmcitymom
10-26-2009, 11:16 AM
If you search threads you'll find a bunch of info...I'd reiterate it but my retention isn't what it used to be :) They are having a 20% preview/preorder sale now but the merch doesn't ship until January. I'm eyeing another satchel myself.
Be sure to do your 4 refer-a-friend credits every month for $20!

I just went on the web site to check for the ongoing preview/ preorder sale you mention but I didn't find it. Can you send the link?
Thanks

lchang25000
10-26-2009, 11:26 AM
I just went on the web site to check for the ongoing preview/ preorder sale you mention but I didn't find it. Can you send the link?
Thanks
http://www.bodenpreview.com/

Leeannpk
10-26-2009, 11:45 AM
PR1S for 20% off and free shipping/returns on their regular site. HTH.

charmcitymom
10-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Thanks to both of you!!!!!!!!!
:yay:

lchang25000
10-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks to both of you!!!!!!!!!
:yay:

You're welcome! Happy shopping!

citymama
10-26-2009, 01:41 PM
And in case PR1S doesn't work, you can always use F400 for 15% off and FS/FR. There's ALWAYS a good Boden code out there.

Yes, they have canceled the RAF program. Although the website says temporarily suspended, the CS folks have all said Boden UK has decided to cancel the program. Probably end up costing them more than they gained from it!

mjmamma
10-26-2009, 01:50 PM
And in case PR1S doesn't work, you can always use F400 for 15% off and FS/FR. There's ALWAYS a good Boden code out there.

Yes, they have canceled the RAF program. Although the website says temporarily suspended, the CS folks have all said Boden UK has decided to cancel the program. Probably end up costing them more than they gained from it!

Bummer, do you know if current credits still valid? I just cashed in a big one from them so I'm happy I got it in. That was a nice bonus from a company that doesn't give great discounts.

citymama
10-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Bummer, do you know if current credits still valid? I just cashed in a big one from them so I'm happy I got it in. That was a nice bonus from a company that doesn't give great discounts.

Yes, your credits won't expire.

mjmamma
10-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Yes, your credits won't expire.

Thanks CM..I'm not sure what they are working on exactly but I called (the 800#) to see what credits I have and she said they are only revising it but I guess Boden UK would be the first to know. Hopefully not but I do ppreciate the info.

charmcitymom
10-28-2009, 11:00 PM
http://www.bodenpreview.com/

Hello again,
I finally got around to choosing some items but I can't seem to get the 20% discount on the preview items. Is there a code I should be using?
Thanks

mjmamma
10-28-2009, 11:08 PM
Hello again,
I finally got around to choosing some items but I can't seem to get the 20% discount on the preview items. Is there a code I should be using?
Thanks
Try PR1V if not, call CS..pls post if it works

charmcitymom
10-28-2009, 11:12 PM
No luck with PR1V. I called customer service and they explained it was only sent to certain customers. I guess I haven't bought from them enough times ... yet.

mjmamma
10-28-2009, 11:23 PM
I think it is random anyway Ok..then maybe someone who isn't using theirs can forward it to you? Might work..

lchang25000
10-28-2009, 11:36 PM
The code is PR1S, not PR1V. It just worked for me on both the Boden preview site and their regular site for 20% off.

charmcitymom
10-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Thanks for trying. I'll keep hoping someone can help. They really have lovely clothes.

charmcitymom
10-28-2009, 11:44 PM
PR1S just worked for me on both the Boden preview site and their regular site for 20% off.

:cheerleader1::bighand::yay:
You are the best!!!!!!!

mjmamma
10-29-2009, 07:33 AM
:cheerleader1::bighand::yay:
You are the best!!!!!!!
Great news...I gave you the UK code :( but shopping prevails :)

mjmamma
10-29-2009, 01:40 PM
And a thanks from me! I had the preview link but used the code for the current collection as well. In for another satchel!