PDA

View Full Version : Which Swing FP Little Lamb or Starlight

mominma
10-27-2009, 12:14 PM
I know we want a FP Cradle swing, but trying to decide between the Little Lamb and the Starlight Papasan. I like the mirror and activities on the Little Lamb, but love the fact the Starlight can plug in.

Any opinions?

Thanks

catpagmo
10-27-2009, 04:56 PM
I have the Little Lamb swing. It's great! I have been using it since DS was about 8 weeks old. I'm still on the original set of batteries, and he is now 8 months old. I picked the Lamb swing because of the mirror. DS loves it! I don't think you can go wrong with either swing. One tip about battery life...they will last a lot longer if you are using just the swing, and not the swing, mobile and music.

traciann
10-27-2009, 06:21 PM
It looks like they are the same swing just differnt features? I had the orginal one and used it for both dd's a solid 6 months each for mainly sleeping. We went through batteries every 2 weeks, but that was the place they slept the best. So I would lean towards one you can plug in.

k_null81
10-27-2009, 06:32 PM
I 2nd the one you can plug in!

neeleymartin
10-27-2009, 09:54 PM
we have the starlight. we like it. the fact that it plugs in is AWESOME.

i should add we have already replaced the motor twice though. still worth it imo.

the2bobs
11-06-2009, 12:23 AM
have the starlight and love it. We bought it b/c it plugged in. DS1 used it until he was practically old enough to put himself in it (seriously, until about 10mos old?) and now DS2 is using it. It runs nearly all day--no way we could have kept that thing in batteries. Also, DS1 & DH have a tendency to walk off leaving it running. We've never had a problem with it. Our best purchase!

septmama2b
11-07-2009, 07:14 AM
Go for the starlight. The last thing you want when you need the swing is to be out of batteries. We loved ours, and used it a ton, I can only imagine how much we saved in batteries.

WatchingThemGrow
11-07-2009, 08:02 AM
plug in model

SusieR
11-09-2009, 02:58 PM
I have the Fisher Price Zen collection swing which also plugs in and the seat is removable and has a blanket. it has a mobile and tons of songs, etc.

betsyab
11-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Eneloop rechargable batteries.