PDA

View Full Version : toddler upholstered chair threads?

amldaley
10-27-2009, 03:29 PM
I am having a hard time finding a couple of threads from the last week or two about toddler sized upholstered chairs including PBK Anywhere Chair and one from either Lands End or LLBean...

Can anyone help me find the thread and/or remind me if it was LLBean or Lands End that had a similar chair? I have looked on both their sites and can not find. I am home sick with strep throat and am trying to use my time wisely....internet shopping....but unfortunatley my brain is not working!!!!!

amldaley
10-27-2009, 07:47 PM
found the thread I was looking for...and the reason I couldn't find the LLBean chairs is because they aren't on the site now...bummer!!!!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=337286&highlight=chair

WatchingThemGrow
10-27-2009, 09:21 PM
call LLB and ask. I know I saw the chairs within the last week. They probably have them still. If you get the credit card, they have free shipping/returns/monogramming.

amldaley
10-28-2009, 10:24 PM
call LLB and ask. I know I saw the chairs within the last week. They probably have them still. If you get the credit card, they have free shipping/returns/monogramming.

Yeah, I saw them about 4 days ago and waited to order :banghead: They are not anywhere on the site now and it was such a good sale that I am wondering if they are out. I will call tomorrow and double check!!!