PDA

View Full Version : I have to brag about my Learning Tower deal!

TwinFoxes
10-27-2009, 05:04 PM
$80 and it looks BRAND NEW! I think the little boys didn't like it very much or something, because they're still only 2-3 years old, so they couldn't have had it long. It was for sale by a member of my multiples club. They had two, but I only bought one, since Melaine was kind enough to send me a picture of her cuties happily sharing theirs. I'm so excited, I've never been lucky like some of you with used gear. Yay! :boogie:

Melaine
10-27-2009, 05:04 PM
$80 and it looks BRAND NEW! I think the little boys didn't like it very much or something, because they're still only 2-3 years old, so they couldn't have had it long. It was for sale by a member of my multiples club. They had two, but I only bought one, since Melaine was kind enough to send me a picture of her cuties happily sharing theirs. I'm so excited, I've never been lucky like some of you with used gear. Yay! :boogie:

I'm so happy for you! You guys are going to love it, and a great deal! :yay:

twindad
10-27-2009, 05:05 PM
What a great deal! You'll love it. Our girls are 4.5 and it still gets used daily.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
10-27-2009, 05:12 PM
CONGRATS! Our 2 1/2 yo. DD loves her Tower!

brittone2
10-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Ours has been used almost daily since DS was about 15 months old and he's now 5.5 (and we have a DD that uses it with him). Honestly, the thing still looks great IMO.

Way to go! I hope you love it.

Seitvonzu
10-27-2009, 09:05 PM
great deal! we have also been enjoying out tower :)
have fun :)

MamaMolly
10-27-2009, 09:49 PM
Oooooh, Lucky Lady!!!! Our last kitchen was tiny so I didn't invest in one. I wish I had it now. Enjoy!

TwinFoxes
10-27-2009, 09:51 PM
Thanks! I'm really jazzed, because like I said I never score good deals on used gear. Can I ask how old your DCs were when you started using them? My girls had a little practice run on it tonight when it came home, but I think they're still a little too young, or if not too young, too uncoordinated. They also don't really get that if they lean backwards they will fall off.