PDA

View Full Version : Best Running / Nursing Bra

mellivesay
10-28-2009, 10:56 AM
I want to share my favorite bra for running and nursing. I have been using the Moving Comfort "Fiona" Bra for 8 months now while nursing my baby. I LOVE it! It is a bra retailed at running stores for larger breasted women. Although it is not a specific nursing bra, it does have velcro adjustable straps in the front so they can easily be let out and taken down for nursing. Since I am petite, the adustable straps also help me get the right fit.

Now that my baby is 8 months old, I have switched to this bra full time. Normally I am a 32 C, but while nursing this time, I am a 32 DD/E! It gives me the support I need all day whether running or working around the house, without the "squished in" feeling. A bra priced at $40 that serves every purpose; I love it!

lizzywednesday
10-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Moving Comfort's products are wonderful in general.

I have (had?) 2 Fiona bras and 2 Maia bras which are perfect for all the activities I used to do - step aerobics, walking, spinning, etc. - and I was just thinking that the Fiona would be great for nursing because of the Velcro straps.

So glad it's working for you!

As an FYI, Title 9 Sports has a similar style, but I can't remember the name off the top of my head, so it's another option if you ever can't find the Fiona.

ThreeofUs
10-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the post! I've been thinking I needed to buy something like this, so I'll take a look.