PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Studio Tote

lhafer
10-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Has anyone here tried the Skip Hop Studio Tote? I am interested in the chocolate one. I also like the fact that it looks more like a purse than a diaper bag. So I can use it longer!!

I have a 3.5 year old, and due again Feb. I feel like I will need a bag that can hold stuff for my preschooler as well as the baby. I was thinking that I would need space for sippy cup, snack, and extra change of clothes for my daughter. And then all the normal stuff for the baby. Especially for longer days (zoo, park, etc).

What is the recommendation from those with 2 kids, not necessarily too close in age?

babychi
10-28-2009, 04:46 PM
I love my Skip Hop Studio bag...I love that it doesn't scream "diaper bag" and it holds so much stuff! I only have one child, so I can't speak to it holding the necessities for two, but it does fit everything I need for baby (and I tend to overpack!) plus my wallet, makeup case, cell, brush, keys, etc.

To give you an idea of how much it can hold, I currently have all the above mentioned items for me in it plus this for baby: Skip Hop diaper wallet (which holds my wipes, diaper cream, and 4 diapers), 2 blankets, travel case with all of baby's health/grooming essentials, 2 sleepers, bib, waterproof travel bag for messy clothes, two bottles, two burp cloths, a few rattles/small toys, small children's book, and I still have plenty of extra room if needed. I also have a pacifier case attached to the outside.

It also wipes clean very easily and looks chic! :)

sadie427
10-29-2009, 12:22 PM
I'm happy w/ mine too--I have a baby and a 6 year old, so don't carry much for the older kid, but I do carry a lot as we're often out all day. We bottle feed, so having the two outer bottle pockets (one for the bottle, one for my water bottle) is great. Sometimes I wish it had a messenger-style strap for cross-body carrying, but if you want a tote style, this is a good one. Since it has stroller straps, if I'm using the stroller it fits on I don't have to carry it anyway.