PDA

View Full Version : craigs list HELP!!!

soontobe
10-28-2009, 11:47 AM
for some reason i started looking on craigs list last night and the baby and kids things (always an ooop;)) anyways I found someone selling a bunch of nice stuff, but a lot of it I think ds will have rto grow into a little bit before he can use it (not all of it-there are books and cars and airplanes for now). the guy isn't supper conveinent, but not bad.

here's my questions-we are having a family birthday party this sunday for his first bday and chanuka is just a couple months away so he is going to be getting a lot of present from our family, so I don't know if I should spend $75 right before he gets all this stuff that I don't have to buy!!!! what should i do???????

vonfirmath
10-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Don't do it :)

Veronica's Mommy
10-28-2009, 12:07 PM
:yeahthat:

There is always someone selling good stuff on craigslist. It would take a lot of willpower, but I'd skip it.

jgenie
10-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Skip it!!!

soontobe
10-28-2009, 12:39 PM
thanks i think i just needed that little push:) it is SOOOO tempting!!!

btw do any of you shop at good will or is that really for unemployed people ect. there is one a few blocks from me, but i don't want to shop there if it isn't intended for me....

vonfirmath
10-28-2009, 12:48 PM
I have shopped at Goodwill, Value Village, Salvation Army, etc. even when I was single and making $20+ an hour. Buying things there helps them as well.

elephantmeg
10-28-2009, 12:48 PM
anyone can shop there, the proceeds help the less fortunate. I've gotten some great stuff there-an eddie bauer skirt for $3 for one..