PDA

View Full Version : Wiggles at DCU - parking?

cmdnewton
10-28-2009, 03:14 PM
We are going the Wiggles at the DCU Center in Worcester next Tuesday....it's our first time at the DCU and I feel like I read somewhere about where to park because the traffic to exit is awful. I searched the old threads and didn't find anything (except now I know to bring a rose and a bone!) about the parking.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

fortato
10-28-2009, 04:05 PM
I have no idea, but PLEASE report back after the show!!!

I haven't been to a show at the DCU in ages, and back when we went we just parked there at the center.

That was the one thing I liked about going to shows in Boston. We would take the T from Wellington Station and only pay $2 to park and pay $.25 to use the T.

AnnieW625
10-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Not in the Worcester area, but I have to say that we loved the Wiggles Show we went to in August. It was the first live performance DD had ever been to and she had a blast. Yes definitely bring a sign, or some props. I totally didn't think to do so, but next time we go we definitely will bring a sign!

catsnkid
10-28-2009, 07:50 PM
There used to be a parking garage attached to the nearbymall, which is now closed. I think the garage is still there. There are some public metered parking and several lots that charge for parking in the area. It is a nightmare of an area, I'm so glad i don't live there any more. I would check out the DCU web page.