PDA

View Full Version : How many days until your trip?

JTsMom
10-28-2009, 05:06 PM
I think we hit the 30 day mark today! :boogie: I know we have a bunch of people going right around the same time.

bnme
10-28-2009, 05:22 PM
We just got back on Saturday and it was GREAT! :boogie:

It was not crowded and the weather was not too hot (even chilly the first few days).

Have fun on your trip!

DietCokeLover
10-28-2009, 05:58 PM
39 days for us! I am so excited I can't stand it.

egoldber
10-29-2009, 07:10 AM
Jealous!!!!!!!

JTsMom
10-29-2009, 07:17 AM
You can come with us, Beth. I'll sneak you all in our suitcases. :)

egoldber
10-29-2009, 07:44 AM
Funny. Maybe in January we'll do a long weekend.

clc053103
10-29-2009, 11:49 AM
318... and yes, I'm counting, even that far out!!!

Lori, tell us about your trip plans- where are you staying, etc!

billysmommy
10-29-2009, 01:32 PM
35 days until we go!!!

We're giving these to the boys the morning we leave....they ask every day to go back, especially Benjamin but we've told them not for a couple years. I can't wait to see their faces :)

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/loricaddoo/thHOOKINVITE.jpg http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/loricaddoo/thCARSINVITE.jpg

ETA what they say: Billy, Peter and his friends would like to invite you to come visit them at Walt Disney World for Christmas. And at the bottom it says We leave today! And Benjamin's is from Lightning McQueen and his friends

JTsMom
10-29-2009, 02:29 PM
318... and yes, I'm counting, even that far out!!!

Lori, tell us about your trip plans- where are you staying, etc!

Well, we're staying at Pop Century. First time there, but I hear a lot of good things about it, so we're excited. :) We keep adding days :ROTFLMAO:, so now we're leaving on the 28th, and staying through the 6th. We got free dining, and it's value season, so tacking on another day ends up being under $100, so that's how we've ended up with such a long stay. We've got tons of dining plans- Hoop Dee Doo for our first full day/night, couple of character meals, and I managed to snag Le Cellier on my b-day. :boogie:

We were there at the same time last year, and it was so awesome, we had to go again this year. Things are kind of chaotic though, b/c we're supposed to close on our new house that week, when we get back, we have to do a lot of finishing stuff- like installing all of the flooring on the first floor, I have to do all of the Christmas stuff- pics, cookies, shopping, decorating, AND pack, and now, here I am pregnant! Aaaghhhh! LOL Lots of good stuff all at once.

I'm also trying to put together a few new Disney shirts for DS since he outgrew all of last year's. Never a dull moment.

I know it's early still, but what plans do you have so far?

35 days until we go!!!

We're giving these to the boys the morning we leave....they ask every day to go back, especially Benjamin but we've told them not for a couple years. I can't wait to see their faces :)

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/loricaddoo/thHOOKINVITE.jpg http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/loricaddoo/thCARSINVITE.jpg

ETA what they say: Billy, Peter and his friends would like to invite you to come visit them at Walt Disney World for Christmas. And at the bottom it says We leave today! And Benjamin's is from Lightning McQueen and his friends

Those are SO cool! Really beautiful work. You'll have to tell us how they react- I'm sure they'll be thrilled!

billysmommy
10-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Well, we're staying at Pop Century. First time there, but I hear a lot of good things about it, so we're excited. :) We keep adding days :ROTFLMAO:, so now we're leaving on the 28th, and staying through the 6th. We got free dining, and it's value season, so tacking on another day ends up being under $100, so that's how we've ended up with such a long stay. We've got tons of dining plans- Hoop Dee Doo for our first full day/night, couple of character meals, and I managed to snag Le Cellier on my b-day. :boogie:

We were there at the same time last year, and it was so awesome, we had to go again this year. Things are kind of chaotic though, b/c we're supposed to close on our new house that week, when we get back, we have to do a lot of finishing stuff- like installing all of the flooring on the first floor, I have to do all of the Christmas stuff- pics, cookies, shopping, decorating, AND pack, and now, here I am pregnant! Aaaghhhh! LOL Lots of good stuff all at once.

I'm also trying to put together a few new Disney shirts for DS since he outgrew all of last year's. Never a dull moment.

I know it's early still, but what plans do you have so far?

Those are SO cool! Really beautiful work. You'll have to tell us how they react- I'm sure they'll be thrilled!

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time!!!! Congrats on getting Le Cellier for your birthday ~ that sounds perfect :)

I must have missed the announcement about the new baby ~ congratulations....that's so exciting!!!

Someone from the disboards designed the invitations for us. I really like the work he does...a lot of vintage designs

JTsMom
10-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Thanks. :)

clc053103
10-30-2009, 03:44 PM
Your plans sound great- oh and you got Le Cellier- a score!

Our only plan thus far is reservations at Bay Lake Tower (we are newly DVC). As of a few days ago, the window for ADR's went back to 180 days- so in March we can get some tables for our september trip, how crazy is that?

JTsMom
10-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Nice!!!! One of these days, we'll have to spring for BLT. :)

Last year, I swore we were going to go one time, and then I'd be over it for a looooong while. I'm not sure what happened. LOL

hillview
10-30-2009, 06:55 PM
Poly in January. 89 days. Can't wait!
/hillary

las710
11-02-2009, 04:44 PM
12 days and counting

Staying in a villa at AKL. It is our first trip there as a family (with 3-yo and 10-month old daughters) and we're taking my mother-in-law who has never been on a plane, let alone to Disney. Should be interesting and hopefully very fun.

jse107
11-03-2009, 02:15 PM
25 days to go! We're going with the ILs and staying at WL with free dining! I can't wait!!!!

rwagdivh
11-03-2009, 05:28 PM
33 Days and counting! Love the letters from PP. Santa is shipping a special care package of pins for trading and new Mickey Crocs along with a letter to arrive one week before we leave. Not sure how my boys (4 and 6 1/2) will make it through the week, but wanted to give them a chance to help in the final planning of our Touring plans.

Can't Wait!