PDA

View Full Version : Any other LOST fans anxiously awaiting January?

kep
10-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Dh and I are completely addicted. We actually didn't see it when it was running on ABC, we have been watching it on Hulu. We just finished season 4. Wowsa! I am even listening to some of the Lost re-watch podcasts. It's absolutely fascinating. Finally a show that's intellectuality stimulating. If I had to wait a week (or more) between episodes I don't think I would have made it. :ROTFLMAO:

We should be all caught up by January and ready to watch when it comes back on. I'm already sad that this will be the final season.

Is anyone watching Flash Forward? Someone who had gone to ComicCon mentioned that Flash Forward was intended to be the "new" Lost as far as audience demographics. Is it any good?

Seitvonzu
10-28-2009, 10:36 PM
dh & i started talking about LOST coming back last week. we'd read the recaps and talk about the episodes and we've even read a couple books based on LOST references. we just LOVE it :) also very sad that this is the last season, but excited to see how that "wrap" some things up.

haven't been watching flashforward... i watched part of the first episode, didn't really GRAB me, but i wasn't truly giving it my full attention. i am looking forward to "v" but mostly because i love elizabeth mitchell (juliet from LOST)

bluestarfish18
10-28-2009, 10:42 PM
I've had no reason to live since LOST has been off. I can't believe it's almost over! I'm a direhard LOST addict, and am anxiously counting down the seconds until the next season!

Nechums
10-28-2009, 10:46 PM
I miss Lost too!!! Flashforward has the same mind-boggling issue with time (not quite time travel, but close to it), but it's definately no Lost (although with all of the Lost actors, one might think it really is Lost). The way I'd sum up the show is that it's generally not great with the exception of the cliffhanger at the end of each episode -- it's actually enough to make me want to see more.

lilycat88
10-28-2009, 10:52 PM
Yes!
I like Flashforward as well but I have a hard time catching it live.

LarsMal
10-28-2009, 11:42 PM
I need to set up a Lost countdown ticker!! I'm *that* addicted!

Not only do I watch the show, then I have to go to the message board and just lurk while I read about all the theories and little things I missed. I also read "Doc" Jensen before and after each episode. His pre-episode articles usually make my brain hurt, so I just skim those, but I always read his recap.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it all comes together and ends, but I'll be sad when the series is over.

elektra
10-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Love lost!

mommyp
10-29-2009, 12:33 AM
Yep, can't wait!

septmama2b
10-29-2009, 07:31 AM
I am a hopeless addict, since season one. I listen to the Jay and Jack podcast to get me through the hiatus, and have been rewatching the whole series. I just started season 5.

I have to stay away from the message boards because I am so afraid of spoilers, since I got spoiled on the finale the first time they did a flash forward.

I've been enjoying flashforward too, it's getting better each week. We finally get Dominic Monihan in an episode tonight.

I'm wondering what I'll do when it's all over, as much as I want the season to start its hard to believe it will be the end.

wendibird22
10-29-2009, 08:30 AM
Love LOST. Haven't watched Flash Forward.
Hate, hate, hate having to wait until January for LOST to return. I usually follow the LOST podcast with the writers/producers. Wash hoping they'd have a few this fall just to keep me going until January but there haven't been any.

KathyN115
10-29-2009, 10:00 AM
I can't wait for LOST either!!!!! Even though I didn't think last season was as good as previous seasons, I am anxious to see how they will wrap it all up. FlashForward is OK, not great. If there was anything better on at that time, I probably wouldn't even watch it. I am hoping it gets better though, because the premise is so interesting.