PDA

View Full Version : PBK "My 1st" Anywhere Chair vs Standard ?

amldaley
10-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Sorry to beat the "upholstered kids chair" discussion to a pulp but...

...does anyone know what the seat heights are for the PBK "My 1st" anwhere chair vs the regular anywhere chair? The website does not list.

Also, being lightweight foam with no frame, how easy it for a LO to climb in to one of these chairs without tipping it over?

DH and I are split on which to buy for our 15 mo dd who is really on the small side. I think she would prefer the smaller one now but worry she will grow out of it quickly.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

reneed
10-28-2009, 11:12 PM
I bought the smaller one for my son and it is still big enough for him. He is 45" tall and 45 lbs....

sariana
10-28-2009, 11:45 PM
My 5-year-old son has the regular one. My 21-month-old daughter sits in it all the time. She is small (<31", ~24 lbs) but has no problem with the regular chair.

They both tip it over all the time. This is not a problem but rather a game. :)

The seat of ours is about 5" from the floor. The top of the back is about 17.5" from the floor. We put it against the couch because otherwise it does tend to become a "recliner."

I don't know the dimensions of the smaller one.

happyturtles
10-29-2009, 01:54 AM
I just purchased my PBK Anywhere chair. I chose the bigger chair over the smaller one mainly cuz I'd get more use out of it. The sales rep also recommended the regular sized chair too for the same reason.

My DD is also small, 16mo old, 20.4 lbs, 29in tall (we are told that is in the 10th percentile). She crawls easily into the chair and no tipping yet.

amldaley
10-29-2009, 08:38 PM
I just purchased my PBK Anywhere chair. I chose the bigger chair over the smaller one mainly cuz I'd get more use out of it. The sales rep also recommended the regular sized chair too for the same reason.

My DD is also small, 16mo old, 20.4 lbs, 29in tall (we are told that is in the 10th percentile). She crawls easily into the chair and no tipping yet.

Our dd's are very close in size...1 lb and 1 inch difference. Glad to know yours is able to climb up in there!!!!