PDA

View Full Version : I am in K-cup heaven!!

happymom
10-29-2009, 12:27 AM
I recently got a Keurig machine and have been loving it. But I was looking for a place to find more flavors (already tried most of Bed Bath and Beyond and dont like Costco's). My friend told me about www.shoffee.com (http://www.shoffee.com). I ordered 6 new yummy flavors and they just arrived today. KAHLUA FLAVORED COFFEE! mmmmmmmmmmmmm! You gotta try it! I also got german chocolate cake coffee, pumpkin spice coffee.....

Free shipping if you order 6 boxes or more and the prices come out pretty much the same as anywhere else. HTH someone!

tylersmama
10-29-2009, 01:09 AM
I'll have to check out that vendor. I just got an order from Alpine Valley Coffee (http://www.alpinevalleycoffee.com/) and I was pretty happy. They have free shipping on orders over $30, and give you a free sampler pack for every 3 boxes. I like to drink tea, so I was thrilled with their selections!

happymom
10-29-2009, 01:21 AM
I'll have to check out that vendor. I just got an order from Alpine Valley Coffee (http://www.alpinevalleycoffee.com/) and I was pretty happy. They have free shipping on orders over $30, and give you a free sampler pack for every 3 boxes. I like to drink tea, so I was thrilled with their selections!

Hmmm, this sounds even better! Gotta check them out tomorrow...off to bed now!

Puddy73
10-29-2009, 08:07 AM
Ohh, I'm jealous! The Keurig coffee machine is one of the very few things I miss about my former office.

WitMom
10-29-2009, 08:18 AM
I love my Keurig. ANd I think I just found some new websites I'm going to love, too!

Mikey0709
10-29-2009, 09:32 AM
Thank goodness i don't drink alcohol now that i know i have an ADDICTIVE personality!!!! I just purchased Keurig machine #3. FYI - make sure your good about the cleaning method they tell you to do - our first older machine bonked out (but their service was awesome and they replaced it under warrenty!)...... then i had to buy the mini one for camping, travel, etc, and i just purchased one for my parents!

If you register your machine online - they will send you a code for 2 free boxes of k cups if you buy through keurig... this was an awesome deal for us - less than $.33 a cup and free shipping. Look for the registration card in your manual for the 2 free box deal website. They also have an automatic rewards program.

We have been trying every dark/bold coffee out there, started a list of the ones we love - and i just ordered my first box of WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE.... and it's incredible!

Our keurig has been worth every penny!

DebbieJ
10-29-2009, 09:44 AM
I totally want a Keurig....

DietCokeLover
10-29-2009, 10:03 AM
It must be too early, I thought this was going to be about someone who was happy about having a bra size that is a K!!!!

geochick
10-29-2009, 10:08 AM
Try Amazon. My sister uses them.

bubbaray
10-29-2009, 10:08 AM
It must be too early, I thought this was going to be about someone who was happy about having a bra size that is a K!!!!

Me too....

happymom
10-29-2009, 11:35 AM

:hysterical: I don't know if having being a K-cup could be "heavenly"!

happymom
10-29-2009, 11:41 AM
We have been trying every dark/bold coffee out there, started a list of the ones we love - and i just ordered my first box of WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE.... and it's incredible!

DH also likes extra bold- we ordered the coffee people "Jet Fuel" (you gotta read the description online-ots cute) and Kona Island. The jet fuel is delish, havent tasted the Kona Island yet. I'll let you know!

Now I wanna order the white hot chocolate!! What brand was it? Although I think I should probably wait until I finish the 144 K-cups I just received....

Btw, for me, the whole thrill of the Keurig is the cool flavors and ease of use. The actual coffee is not better tasting than a reg coffee maker IMO. DH agrees with me too. SO for all of you who think you are missing out, sont feel so bad! But maybe put it on your Chrsitmas wish list!!

The last thing I will add before finishing this ramble (this topic can do that to me!) is that its freaking expensive to have a Keurig machine!! Its not like you splurge and buy an expensive machine, and then youre done. Its- you splurge and buy an expensive machine and then splurge and buy expensive coffee every month!! Oh well. But its so much fun and yummy!!

Ramble Over. Off to make some Kahlua coffee. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

DietCokeLover
10-29-2009, 01:41 PM
:hysterical: I don't know if having being a K-cup could be "heavenly"!

Exactly my reason for needing to read it! I was totally fascinated!

Mikey0709
10-29-2009, 02:41 PM
The WHITE hot chocolate is Timothy's World Coffee K-cups White Hot Chocolate. I thought i ordered too many also - but this is different than coffee! But a warning - it's VERY VERY sweet! I like it as dessert!

tylersmama
10-29-2009, 07:14 PM
I just got the White Hot Chocolate in a sample pack and I LOVE it. I've been really disappointed in all the other hot chocolate K-cups I've tried, they've all been super watered down, but the white hot chocolate is awesome!

happymom
10-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Exactly my reason for needing to read it! I was totally fascinated!
:ROTFLMAO:You are too funny! I'm actually in DD cup hell....:wink2:

The WHITE hot chocolate is Timothy's World Coffee K-cups White Hot Chocolate. I thought i ordered too many also - but this is different than coffee! But a warning - it's VERY VERY sweet! I like it as dessert!

It seems like everything Timothy's makes is delicious!

I just got the White Hot Chocolate in a sample pack and I LOVE it. I've been really disappointed in all the other hot chocolate K-cups I've tried, they've all been super watered down, but the white hot chocolate is awesome!

Good to know because I also felt that all the hot chocolates were watered down and actually tasted worse than a hot cocoa packet!

neeleymartin
10-29-2009, 08:36 PM

i had the same exp. i read somewhere to shake the kcup of hot choco, just prior to use. it seemed to make a difference. it settles a ton on the bottom. think of the hot choco paste at the bottom of a cup of homemade. i think it really matters. hth