PDA

View Full Version : Did DD really outgrow Robeez shoes? Need recs for good quality Winter boots!

conniez
10-29-2009, 02:08 AM
I just had DH measure DD's foot and it looks like her biggest foot is 5 1/2" long. Going by the Endless.com Kid's size chart, she should be in US size 7.5? Crazy because last Winter she was only wearing a 4.5! Anyway, if this is true she can't wear the Robeez Tredz shoes that I love since they only go up to size 7. Can anyone recommend affordable, but good quality Winter boots for an almost 2 yr old?

Mikey0709
10-29-2009, 09:55 AM
My son was 1.5 last winter and we had the toughest time with winter boots - he has a wide foot, and it just seems MOST boots were so rigid and stiff if we could get them on - he HATED trying to walk in them. The softest ones i found were actually circo brand at Target..... but we ended up ordering these and LOVED them. they fit right over his regular shoes. I'm actually getting the larger size for this year cause they were so easy to use:

http://www.montkid.com/site/infant_bootie_molehill_mountain.html

I found out about these boots of course on these boards....recommended by quite a few other moms.