PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Store Odd-Size Toys?

Indianamom2
10-29-2009, 01:47 PM
We are overrun with stuff...and mainly toys. I am desperate for some organizational ideas for the bigger stuff (Little People larger items, oversize puzzles, stuff that just won't fit in bins).

What do you do with it all? I'm not exaggerating when I say that I would be mortified if someone had to come into my home most days. :bag It's so cluttered lately that it's hard to actually clean, though I try. I just don't know what to do with some of the stuff.

Help!:help:

Christina

misshollygolightly
10-29-2009, 06:23 PM
We're not there yet, but I know my mom used lots of those huge rubbermaid bins. I've also seen people use bookshelves for storing little people playsets and other irregularly-shaped things (you might have to go with a taller bookshelf--not one designed for paperbacks). Right now, we store a lot of those weird-shaped things in the top of J's closet. Obviously, he can't get them down by himself, but we try to rotate which toys we have out periodically.

Basically, though, I think it's just one of those problems no one quite knows what to do about! Lemme know if you find a perfect solution ;)