PDA

View Full Version : Target Halloween Clearance?

WooChx
10-30-2009, 07:59 AM
My local Target is basically cleared out of anything Halloween related (except costumes) and nothing is even on sale yet! I typically get some great deals for the following year, so I'm pretty bummed about this. Has anyone had any success with Halloween finds or even seen a good sale?

scrooks
10-30-2009, 09:34 AM
I was at Target yesterday hoping some stuff would be on sale too....They said Sunday. Their Halloween stock was pretty well picked over too. The woman stocking the section (for Christmas!) said if there was any Halloween stuff I really wanted I should get it now- that traffic in the Halloween section has been very heavy.

ThreeofUs
10-30-2009, 11:13 AM
My neighbor said Joann has 60% off Halloween stuff. I'm going to check it today.

Target had 30% off costumes and makeup, but that was it.

rlu
10-30-2009, 02:23 PM
I was in Target (Westgate) on Wed and they had some items 30% off, decorations but not costumes (or candy). I was hoping to see if they had the Halloween ladies sleep pants on sale yet and couldn't find them (down in sleepwear not Halloween). They did have a few children's sleep pants but not yet on sale.

citymama
10-30-2009, 02:32 PM
I would avoid Target like the plague right now unless you are desperate. We thought we were desperate (needed sparkly shoes to go with DD's costume, on sale for $9 at Target). The shoe section was fine and we got what we needed but anything Halloween related was a nightmare. There were so many people I was tripping over feet and felt claustrophobic. Even if I got the perfect costume at 30% off, it would not be worth it. Yikes! I fled as soon as I could.

Melaine
10-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Mine was 30% off today. I was surprised they seemed to have a lot still.

catpagmo
10-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Mine was 30% off today. I was surprised they seemed to have a lot still.

:yeahthat: Same with my Target. But 30% off costumes and costume accessories and make-up only. Still lots left.

alien_host
11-03-2009, 10:04 AM
My target was 50% off candy and other "stuff" on Monday.

I got a Mr. Potato head (halloween) for $1.49 after 50% off and $2 coupon.

Now that I think of it, I didn't see any costumes there...but I was in a hurry.

Bounty Halloween Paper Towels were $1.49 for a two pack and I used a $1 mfg coupon off two packages. I found a $1 off Target coupon in a booklet but that was after I got home and was cleaning out my purse...that expired on 11/2 :(

Halloween books were 50% off....great as a preschool class gift! "The Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything" is a great book.

daniele_ut
11-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Surprisingly, my Target had a TON of stuff on Monday at 50% off. I went during my lunch and came home with 2 dress up costumes for dd, a wreath, candleholder, Happy Halloween blocks, some decorative pumpkins. They still had some of pretty much everything I had seen the week before. They had an entire aisle of costumes left yesterday as well.

pingpong
11-04-2009, 07:17 PM
my target had all the Halloween items at 75% off today. I didn't need anything, but there were still a good amount of costumes I thought. I looked for a friend of mine for her little girl, but couldn't find anything in her particular size...but there were still some good things...and candy!

sansdieu
11-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Tons of stuff at my Target at 75% off as well. And not just the costumes (although there was a good selection), but also tons of kids' clothing with the orange halloween tag (there was nothing halloween about most of the clothes themselves) -- lots of tights, yoga pants, t-shirts, striped, polka dot, you name it -- 100% cotton at $1.49, can't beat that.

hellokitty
11-05-2009, 09:55 PM
I lucked out this morning. I went to Target to buy the GLEE soundtrack and thought I'd swing by the halloween section. Candy was 50% off, everything else was 75% off. I got three star wars costumes for $10 each, which is awesome, b/c I had no idea they were normally $40 each! My boys will be so excited next yr!

Twin Mom
11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Everything including candy is 75% off now at my Target. I had to play the annoying Target game by buying some of the same stuff I bought at 50% off for 75% off and now I have to return the 50% off stuff. Why can't they just do price adjustments?!?!

wcheng
11-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Our Target was also 75% off. Mostly costumes but found a bunch of Halloween motif Softsoap pumps and Colgate kids toothpaste for $.74 each. Also got a pack of Halloween themed Model Magic for $1.24.