PDA

View Full Version : Mommy, I want longer hair

bubbaray
10-30-2009, 10:22 AM
DD#2 is in fine form this morning. She has a bit of a cold, so not feeling 100%. She's had a few tantrums so far. But the current one is the best. Screaming, crying and full-on tantrum because "Mommy, I want long hair like DD#1". "Mommy, brush my hair and make it long".

Um, OK.

We tried putting a wig on her. No go. She wants REAL long hair like her big sister.

Is it a full moon?

mommy111
10-30-2009, 10:26 AM
Umm yeah, when that happens over here (I got long hair cut because, really, the brushing was too much of an issue, and she was OK with getting it cut then but not when she's cranky), I ask her to tip her head back and then tell her....touch, its down to your waist :bouncy:

bubbaray
10-30-2009, 10:28 AM
DD#2 has pretty short hair for her age. SHe was basically bald until age 1 due to severe eczema, so I an understand why she wants hair, KWIM? LOL, bending her hair backwards only takes it to her shoulders....

Sigh. Gonna be a long day!

Laurel
10-30-2009, 10:33 AM
BTDT. This is a regular hissy fit over here. Also, "I want my hair as short as a boy's". Make up your mind, kid!

mommy111
10-30-2009, 10:59 AM
DD#2 has pretty short hair for her age. SHe was basically bald until age 1 due to severe eczema, so I an understand why she wants hair, KWIM? LOL, bending her hair backwards only takes it to her shoulders....

Sigh. Gonna be a long day!

:grouphug: All long days hopefully eventually end

lilycat88
10-30-2009, 11:46 AM
I can't tell you how glad am the DD (age 5) wants her hair short. We take her to get it cut and ask her how she wants it cut and she puts her finger up to around her jaw line. YEA!