PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on a photo calendar?

ourbabygirl
10-30-2009, 03:44 PM
Know of any good deals on photo calendars? I'd like to make a couple for Christmas gifts. Where have you gotten yours from before, and would you recommend that place/ site?

Thanks!:jammin:

lchang25000
10-30-2009, 03:58 PM
I ordered mine from Kodak Gallery last year and was very happy with the results. Not sure if they have any deals going on right now, but I would check their website first.

sweet_pea
10-30-2009, 04:56 PM
I've gotten photo calendars from Shutterfly for several years in a row and have been very satisfied with the quality. I ordered when Shutterfly had a "buy one, get the second at 50% off" deal going. Usually this offer comes sometime around this time of year. I haven't seen it yet, but you may want to keep an eye out for it.

AnnieW625
10-30-2009, 04:59 PM
The last two years we ordered from Costco. The first year the order was fulfilled by Snapfish so I assumed it would be last year too and it wasn't. The quality of last years was horrible. The boxes were smaller, less backgrounds (and I don't think Snapfish was that great either), and the print was harder to read. I think this year I am going to do Shutterfly.

mimi2008
10-30-2009, 08:07 PM
I just ordered mine from shutterfly. buy one at $20, get all the rest for 50% off. I'm not sure but I think it ended yesterday. check the site.

willow33
10-30-2009, 08:26 PM
I use Shutterfly too and love the results! I did the larger/glossy paper calendars this past year and loved the way they looked with black backgrounds behind the photos. I always wait for deals and think I had a code last year for 30% off.

MMEand1
10-30-2009, 10:18 PM
I think Kodak has a thing right now that you can try and get a $15 credit or coupon. Might try that and see if it works for the calendars...good luck.

Maggie'sMom
10-30-2009, 11:54 PM
Just ordered some from VistaPrint for the grandparents for Christmas. Super easy and fast and they quality seems pretty good. They always have some sort of promo going. Got the calendars for free only had to pay shipping. Might be worth looking into.

doggiemom
11-08-2009, 12:51 PM
I've done iphoto calendars for the past 3 years and everyone raves about them! The quality is great, but there is no deal on them I've ever found. I like that you can just make a collage and not have to have cute text boxes or background formats if you don't want to. So our calendars have always been the basic collage layout, no text, no frame, no borders.

You can vary how you print the actually calendar part too. That is, add your own holidays, use a standard form, make a notes box, use large text, etc. Very customizable.

If anyone knows of an iphoto code - would love to hear about it.

HTH