PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout another round of what is your DC wearing?

MontrealMum
10-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Last night I laid out DS' clothes - as I do every night - for DH to get him dressed in this am. There were two separate outfits because I was not sure if his HA pumpkin romper still fit or if it would be too cold to wear it. Outfit #1 was the pumpkin romper, outfit #2 was a polo with jeans. I explained this to DH. I did not see them leave this morning because I am on new medication and it makes me very sleepy. Just went into DS' room and saw the polo shirt lying, alone, on the changing table. So, my DS is wearing a romper like this, but from last year: pumpkin romper (http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7C1%7C1%7C156%7C5%7C5%7C%7C) with jeans over top, and green socks with cars. I'm surprised we haven't gotten a call from the teacher! That must be fun for diaper changes.

And the terrible thing is that DH did a very similar thing last year. He put DS into one of those HA striped rompers with a collar underneath a pair of overalls. The romper was longer and stuck out from the legs :banghead:

bubbaray
10-30-2009, 04:05 PM
DD#1 is wearing last year's Circo Halloween t-shirt (orange/yellow stripes with a black cat) and black yoga pants.

DD#2 is wearing this year's Circo Halloween t-shirt (black with candy corn on it) and yoga pants (multi-color, mostly orange and black).

Its DD#2's Halloween party at daycare today, so she might still have on her witch costume. Yesterday was DD#1's party and she was also a witch.... Both girls refuse to wear the witch hats, though, so not really sure if they are witches! :)

Tonight is also the Halloween party at their ballet studio.

lchang25000
10-30-2009, 04:10 PM
:hysterical:That is too funny. DS is currently napping and wearing a pair of Gymbo LJs with a Carter's fleece footsie over it. Sometimes I'm too lazy to change him when I take him out to run errands with me, so he wears his sleepwear out. :D

citymama
10-30-2009, 04:17 PM
She wore her Hanna Halloween PJs to school today! :hysterical: The leopard kitty ones that kind of looks like a Halloween outfit. She changed into 2 different costumes for her parade and then back into the PJs.

catsnkid
10-30-2009, 04:24 PM
DS is home from daycare today.

I orginally had him in a Carters long sleeve romper, but he spit up on it right away. Since he was staying home with DH, I put him in a hand me down carters green onesie and a circo green striped cotton sleeper. THink it was last year's christmas, got it at goodwill new.

AnnieW625
10-30-2009, 04:40 PM
DD is wearing her tutu, tights, ballet shoes, and leotard. It's been really warm here so we didn't invest in any Halloween related gear except for her tights from Gymbo to go with her pumpkin dress (from last year). Yesterday she wore her pumpking outfit to preschool and daycare and since her daycare party is today I gave her the option to wear something different. Tomorrow night for TOT I'll ask her again what she wants to wear. She's been all about her pumpkin jumper since the Halloween discussion started. Thank goodness I got the tights though because it's almost too short!
http://web.mac.com/bluecuddly/Blue_Cuddly_Designs/Our_Products/Pages/Dresses_and_jumpers.html#31

BabyMine
10-30-2009, 04:50 PM
M is wearing his astronaut Halloween costume.

TT just had a bath and is wearing a diaper.

Indianamom2
10-30-2009, 05:08 PM
DD#1 (5) is wearing a pair of Target jeans with hearts embroidered on them and a dark pink long-sleeve t-shirt from GAP that has a squirrel on it and says "I'm nuts about you".

DS#2 (3months) is wearing his second outfit of the day (a good day). Of course, it's soaked with drool/spit up, but he's napping in his swing, so that'll have to wait. Currently, he's wearing a Carter's one-piece light-weight sleeper that's white with little safari animals all over it.

Christina

gatorsmom
10-30-2009, 05:14 PM
Hmm...let me look.

Gator- Target brand jeans with last year's Circo Halloween shirt with glow-in-the-dark bats on it and ON Halloween sweatshirt (normally he's in his school uniform but today he could wear street clothes.
Cha Cha- Target brand orange long slv henley tee with tan Healthtex cargo pants
Sisi- BRU brand lightpink dress and brown Gap leggings
Greenbean- Red and black Nike track suit (hand-me-down gift to Gator)

KpbS
10-30-2009, 05:39 PM
DS1: Peanuts gang Halloween t-shirt at least 2 sizes 2 big and last years jeans that still fit. (Repeat outfit from yesterday :bag )

DS2: Long-sleeved orange t-shirt from Target w/ faded navy Gymbo pants handed down from DS1.

We also spent the whole morning in our raincoats and boots b/c we are about to wash away from all of the rain here.

SkyrMommy
10-30-2009, 05:39 PM
DD is wearing a purple/green funky top my mom made for her, black pants (with lots of white husky dog fuzz on 'em) and fleecy purple socks... it's a chilly day here!

Tomorrow she'll have on her 'I :heartbeat: my Mummy' shirt for Halloween.

MontrealMum
10-30-2009, 08:32 PM
I am beginning to think that a lot of you have it more together than we do :hysterical: Luckily, DS' teacher realized that jeans should not be worn with rompers, and they were in his bag when I picked him up.

brittone2
10-30-2009, 08:37 PM
DD has worn a 2 piece rash guard style bathing suit (shorts and short sleeves) for about 3 of the last 5 days (has been washed in between). She slept in it two nights that I can remember. I have no idea why, but she's obsessed with it for some reason right now and as soon as it air dries on the drying rack between washings, she whips off her clothes and has it on again.

Tonight it is layered under a short sleeve playdress style knit dress but the neck and sleeves are still poking out most atrociously :ROTFLMAO:

gobadgers
10-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Today DD was wearing a Halloween t-shirt (from Wal-Mart, I want to say?), with black leggings and a purple vest. Didn't go too well with the white socks and pink shoes. I think (and I hope that maybe some other people think this too) that little girls can wear pink shoes with any outfit.

Now she's wearing her "pandas" pajamas and reading books with DH - she alternates between pandas and froggies Carter's sleepers.

DS wore a Carter's sleeper all day, then changed into a fresh one with a sleep sack over it (clashing colors, as always). He's fast asleep and I'm watching him on the video monitor. Ahhh.

elephantmeg
10-30-2009, 08:58 PM
DD wore jeans and a purple l/s t shirt with butterflies. Had to change jeans half way because she got them wet-I suspect in the dog's water bowel. DS started out in jeans and a glow in the dark dino t-shirt but peed on a tree outside and had to change everything-I don't think the tree got wet at all. So then he wore a l/s cars t shirt and jeans. I am in jeans and a l/s t shirt :) do I sense a theme here?

ETA DD is wearing her ballerina zipper carter PJ's and DS is in 2 piece carter dino PJ's

elephantmeg
10-30-2009, 09:01 PM
DS#2 (3months) is wearing his second outfit of the day (a good day). Of course, it's soaked with drool/spit up, but he's napping in his swing, so that'll have to wait. Currently, he's wearing a Carter's one-piece light-weight sleeper that's white with little safari animals all over it.

Christina[/QUOTE]

I LOVE that sleeper! We had a couple :)

MontrealMum
10-30-2009, 09:48 PM
DD has worn a 2 piece rash guard style bathing suit (shorts and short sleeves) for about 3 of the last 5 days (has been washed in between). She slept in it two nights that I can remember. I have no idea why, but she's obsessed with it for some reason right now and as soon as it air dries on the drying rack between washings, she whips off her clothes and has it on again.

Tonight it is layered under a short sleeve playdress style knit dress but the neck and sleeves are still poking out most atrociously :ROTFLMAO:

This is too funny :ROTFLMAO: Do the colors coordinate at least?

jent
10-30-2009, 10:05 PM
This question always seems to be asked on days when DD wears something normal. What about the day when DD had on her Halloween tights, then begged to wear her Xmas dress from the closet, then topped off the outfit with her rainboots?

Though lately after bathtime she's been asking to wear her bathrobe-- something that we got as a gift when she was a newborn and is a 9mo old size. She can still get her arms in it and tie it but it gaps over her round toddler belly. She looks like a mini-pregnant lady!

dcmom2b3
10-30-2009, 11:00 PM
She's sleeping -- in Kirkland ballerina pjs and the headpiece from her spider costume. I should probably try to slip it off her head so she doesn't sweat to death.