PDA

View Full Version : Is there a "kids under X" are free rule for concerts, etc?

codex57
10-30-2009, 10:52 PM
So my office neighbor gave me tickets to Disney on Ice tomorrow. I'm wondering if my 1 month old baby needs her own ticket. If not, that's one more I can give to someone else. We have 5 people, including the baby, so if DD doesn't need one, we can bring along a neighbor and their kid.

I'm gonna try and call the box office tomorrow but was just wondering if anyone knew now.

mom2binsd
10-30-2009, 10:57 PM
DH works in the sports/entertainment industry and according to him it really depends on the venue and the promoter for each event....for a baby that young I'd just wear the baby and I'm sure they won't bat an eye....a toddler walking in is another story, esp for a show geared to children.

jerigirl
10-31-2009, 12:13 AM
I took a stab at where you are at and the Arco Arena in Sacramento has this policy:
Children Rules:
Children two (2) years and older MUST have a ticket. For "Wiggles" and "Barney" events, anyone ages one (1) and older MUST have a ticket.
http://www.ticketmaster.com/ARCO-Arena-tickets-Sacramento/venue/229391

No ticket needed for the 1 month old.

codex57
10-31-2009, 12:53 AM
Thanks! Now I'm wondering how strict they are. DS turned two this month, but he can't talk (he's gonna get an eval for speech delay in a couple of weeks) so he could totally pass for a kid under two.