PDA

View Full Version : Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure - which for 16 mo old?

Babymakes3
10-31-2009, 10:14 AM
We have a work function to go to in Orlando and have the option to buy tickets at 1/2 price to go either to Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure. I haven't been in years and years and cannot remember either one. Which is a better option for a 16 mo old? We have friends going with us with 2 older kids too but they don't care which park we go to.
Thanks!

JTsMom
10-31-2009, 01:30 PM
IoA has a lot of big, cool thrill rides, that a baby, of course, can't ride. They also have Seuss landing, which is kind of cute. If the older kids are thrill seekers, they'll appreciate it much more.

I've been to US, but not in a really long time. From what I can remember, it's movie-themed attractions- not so much traditional rides.

pinkflamingo
11-08-2009, 05:58 PM
IOA definitely for Seuss Landing. However, I might add that both parks are geared for older kids. DS did not enjoy either until about age 4. (He loved Shrek and Jimmy Neutron at Universal and ET but those are for older kids.) The only ride you will probably enjoy will be the trolley (if she is not scared of heights), One fish 2 fish, and the CaroSeuss-el a typical carousel. Cat and the Hat is pretty intense.

pinkflamingo
11-08-2009, 05:59 PM
oops double post