PDA

View Full Version : Remote Control Vehicle

kristac
10-31-2009, 11:52 AM
Would like to get a remote controled vehicle for DS1's 5th bday. I'd love something semi simple that could be used "all terrain" in our back yard. Anyone have one they love??

Twin Mom
11-01-2009, 01:08 AM
My DS is really enjoying his morphibian. It also can go in water which is an added bonus. Unfortunately swim season was over when he got it for his b-day so he didn't get to use it in the pool.

hillview
11-01-2009, 02:06 PM
My DS is really enjoying his morphibian. It also can go in water which is an added bonus. Unfortunately swim season was over when he got it for his b-day so he didn't get to use it in the pool.
:yeahthat:
DS is 4 and it is a little above his age -- he likes it a lot but doesn't have 100% control over it. It seems great! Have had it for about 6 months.

DS #2 can also use it (he is 2) but just pushes buttons etc.
/hillary

kristac
11-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Which morphians do you have- seems there are alot of styles- are they all basically the same?

Tondi G
11-01-2009, 06:44 PM
terrainiac!!! My 4 year old and 8 yr old got one each for xmas last year and it is great for outdoors. Goes ever everything mud,dirt,grass etc. I highly recommend it! Our 2 are still going strong a year later!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RZUXQ4

KrisM
11-01-2009, 07:41 PM
terrainiac!!! My 4 year old and 8 yr old got one each for xmas last year and it is great for outdoors. Goes ever everything mud,dirt,grass etc. I highly recommend it! Our 2 are still going strong a year later!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RZUXQ4

Good to hear! I got 2 from Woot a couple weeks ago. I got red and green so they're different frequencies.

Watch woot.com for these - I paid $29.99 each and $5 shipping. I noticed them on the Woot Off last week, too.

Tondi G
11-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Good to hear! I got 2 from Woot a couple weeks ago. I got red and green so they're different frequencies.

Watch woot.com for these - I paid $29.99 each and $5 shipping. I noticed them on the Woot Off last week, too.

You got a good deal! I think we paid 40 bucks for them last year on Black friday at Target!