PDA

View Full Version : ARGH! Can't catch the leaf for 20% off OldNavyWeekly coupon!

conniez
10-31-2009, 04:14 PM
Help! is this posted somewhere? apparently I'm too slow to catch the darn falling leaf

ETA: Nevermind. Finally caught the sucker!

lchang25000
10-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Are you an ON, BR, or Gap cardholder? You can get 30% off everything right now at ON with your card.

conniez
10-31-2009, 04:40 PM
Are you an ON, BR, or Gap cardholder? You can get 30% off everything right now at ON with your card.

no, unfortunately not =(

pillsnberries
10-31-2009, 10:08 PM
don't worry I had the same problem. I finally sucked it up and settled for the 15% off coupon. I went in there but nothing good was on sale. I did pick up a ghost candy bag for $2 + 15% off coupon.

jent
11-01-2009, 02:31 PM
I had to ask DH. For once his computer game playing skills came in handy. He got it on the second try.

twowhat?
11-01-2009, 07:27 PM
I couldn't catch it with a regular mouse!! Had to use my graphire tablet, which for me is more precise, and faster with clicking.

♥ms.pacman♥
11-01-2009, 09:51 PM
i always see three leaves flying across, do i just need to catch one of them to get the 20% coupon? or am i totally missing something?

♥ms.pacman♥
11-01-2009, 10:08 PM
ok never mind, i finally got it!! was able to do it on my Macbook, using a mouse

it was so funny, i couldn't get it for a while on my PC and then my DH insisted he try. he got it on the 2nd try but because he was clicking the mouse constantly (that was his technique) he immediately closed the window that opens up when you've won it, so he had to try again. he kept doing that though..he was clicking so fast and so many times he kept accidentally closing the pop up window before he could realize he won and stop clicking. lol. finally i said i would try on my mac and then we were competing to see who would get it first. LOL. anyways after a couple tries i managed to get it. w00t.

what really helped me is first noting where exactly the leaf move across, and then keeping your mouse in that position and waiting until it moves right under it, and clicking once.

conniez
11-02-2009, 01:49 AM
he was clicking so fast and so many times he kept accidentally closing the pop up window before he could realize he won and stop clicking. lol.

That's actually what happened to me, so I refreshed the page & it worked again.