PDA

View Full Version : In a Twilight fog again....

Melaine
11-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Maybe it's because I gave it about 10 months or maybe it's my really poor memory. I am reading through the Twilight books again, and I swear, I am just as obsessed as I was the first time! I LOOOOOVE these books! I'm ridiculously excited about the movie. Here's the latest trailer if anyone hasn't seen it:
http://www.newmoonthemovie.com/

SJ mom
11-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Going on vacation the week before the movie opens...I am missing the first showing! argh! I seriously thought about changing vacation dates but I was out voted. I am going to re-read Twilight and New Moon on the cruise....Although Jacob has a hot bod, Team Edward, please stand up!

boogiemomz
11-01-2009, 11:11 PM
ah... love it! my due date is 11/16, 4 days before the movie comes out. i have a girlfriend who has already promised to go see it with me if i go late, and i'm a little ashamed to say i hope i get to go! i didn't love the first movie but i still really want to go see this one! i just re-read through the first two books too. loving my twilight and not ashamed! oh, and standing up for team edward!!! :hysterical: though jacob grew on me a bit on the second read through...

kransden
11-02-2009, 12:48 AM
This was actually my least favorite of the books, so no big deal.

Seitvonzu
11-02-2009, 09:10 AM
this was my least favorite of the books, but i'm still pretty jazzed about the movie. which reminds me, i need to order tickets. i have a "mom date" with a friend to see it and go out for tea afterwards-- we're really excited! :)

frgsnlzrds
11-02-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm rereading them, too, and so excited about the next movie. DH is NOT looking forward to taking me, though.

lchang25000
11-02-2009, 01:16 PM
This was actually my least favorite of the books, so no big deal.
:yeahthat: I enjoyed the first book, but never made it to watch the movie.