PDA

View Full Version : Need corduroy pant recs

arivecchi
11-02-2009, 01:14 PM
I love my Tahari corduroy pants (they are buttery soft), but cannot find them now. Any recs for cord pants that are comfy and soft? I like bootcut.

mamalia
11-02-2009, 01:24 PM
J.Crew, especially at Outlet prices. Not as soft as Tahari (had a pair eons ago that I literally loved to death), but also not as thin. Still very comfy bc of the stretch and lots of cool colors. Martin & Osa also has some 50% off right now. Haven't tried them but I do like their jeans...very comfy.
(nak)

AnnieW625
11-02-2009, 01:33 PM
I don't have any Martin & Osa pants, but do have some sweaters, tees, and a maxi dress and I really like them a lot. M&O reminds me of what J Crew was about 6 years ago before they were sold in regards to their sales; very good and lots of good deals to be found. You might also try The Limited. I got some great pants there last year; none were corduroy, but they are pretty good with keeping up with trends.

713abc
11-02-2009, 01:45 PM
I just got some nice ones from Banana Republic. Very soft. (I got the petite size because I'm on the shorter side and the regular ones are way too long for me).

tarahsolazy
11-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Talbots, seriously. And I am not an old lady. They have a great selection of colors, and the fit is a simple bootcut. Not low rise, but not old lady rise either.

arivecchi
11-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks everyone! I will have to check these out!

sansdieu
11-05-2009, 05:51 PM
I recently bought Ralph Lauren Polo cords at Costco. They're medium-to-low rise, bootcut, very soft. In fact, I'm wearing a pair right now ;)