PDA

View Full Version : DH let my kids watch Supernanny...

LarsMal
11-02-2009, 02:35 PM
and when it was over DD (almost 3) said, "Those kids were naughty. I am nice, and L is nice, but when Supernanny comes we will be naaaauuuuggghhhtttyyy!" Only my DD! :ROTFLMAO:

I just want to know if that means I can remind them they have to be good and sweet becasuse Supernanny isn't coming yet!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Funny! At least they see the issues with the childrens behavior!

MamaKath
11-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Lol!!! I never know if those things will help my kids see how well behaved they can be or give them ideas for really naughty behavior.

almostamom
11-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Funny!!

A semi-related story - A friend, her DH, DS (4), and DD (2) were all having dinner at a family friendly restaurant. The kids were hungry, a little whiney, and antsy while waiting for their dinner. My friend brought toys and things to occupy them, but it was just one of the days. They weren't "out of control" by any means. As their food is delivered, a woman from the next booth approaches them and hands them her card. She is from the Supernanny and thinks they could use the SN's help. My friend politely declined. Her children ate their meals and were decently behaved for the rest of their time in the restaurant. As they were leaving, the person again offered the Supernanny's services as she thought they could really use some of her tips. My friend was completely embarassed. She really didn't think her children were behaved so horribly that they needed Jo's help!

Linda