PDA

View Full Version : Ice Age DVD at CVS for $4.99

sewarsh
11-03-2009, 10:17 PM
If you purchase $20+ in Coke products, you'll recive $15 coupon off Ice Age DVD (not blu-ray). DVD normally sells at CVS for $25, but on sale this week for $20, therefore with coupon = $5.

Coke 12 packs on sale 3 for $11. so that's not bad price either.

mollys_mommy
11-03-2009, 10:37 PM
there *was* a printable coupon for $3 off on smartsource.com last week i think it was. makes it sweeter.

calv
11-04-2009, 07:46 AM
can you please be more specific. coupon for the coke or the DVD? Do you happen to have a link. Please and thanks!

mollys_mommy
11-04-2009, 10:01 AM
i've been looking online for 20 minutes and i am coming to the conclusion its gone- if you google it you'll see where the link pops up for smartsource and coupons.com but its not on either site. figures. i couldnt get it to print last week and now i'm out of luck too. oh well.

set81616
11-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Go here http://www.cvs.com/medicare/?WT.mc_id=FH_110209_CVSHome_Medicare_Part_D and take a quiz and get 5 off 30 coupon. Haven't done it myself yet.

Shannon

missym
11-04-2009, 10:09 AM
i've been looking online for 20 minutes and i am coming to the conclusion its gone- if you google it you'll see where the link pops up for smartsource and coupons.com but its not on either site. figures. i couldnt get it to print last week and now i'm out of luck too. oh well.

The coupon was for Ice Age 1 or 2 anyway, so it wouldn't have worked for this deal.

sewarsh
11-04-2009, 11:22 AM
There is no coupon that you physically bring to store. Its all part of their weekly circular and the $15 is deducted automatically during checkout. here's the link to enter your zip code to see your weekly zipcode (its on page 1):

http://cvs.shoplocal.com/cvs/default.aspx?citystatezip=%20ZIP%20Code

here's the circular for my local zip code in philly:

http://cvs.shoplocal.com/cvs/default.aspx?action=entry&pretailerid=-99973&siteid=172&storeid=2364916

Tanya
11-04-2009, 11:51 AM
The coupon for the Ice Age DVD expired on Sunday. I know because I used it and it was for $2 off the new Ice Age DVD.

I thought the Coke price stunk, but since I was saving so much on the DVD, I did it anyway. You also have the option of buying certain Christmas Mars candy 2 for $5. That was also frustrating when they had Halloween candy starting at 50% off and who needs more candy now anyway?

There is supposed to be a new Holiday coupon book/catalog near the store ads that contains a 4 off $20 purchase. My store didn't have them on Sunday, but maybe you'll be luckier than me. That would have helped the sting of the Coke price at least.

Now shhhh! Our new Ice Age DVD is hidden away for Christmas.

sewarsh
11-04-2009, 12:09 PM
The coupon for the Ice Age DVD expired on Sunday. I know because I used it and it was for $2 off the new Ice Age DVD.

Just to reiterate...the coupon that expired was NOT related to the original posts which goes until the end of the week (not sure which day...check circular).