PDA

View Full Version : Best christmas gifts for babies 3 months +?

junebaby07
11-04-2009, 03:20 PM
We have a lot of baby "stuff" but I'd like to get a few gifts for our baby girl who will be 3 months at Christmas?

Any suggestions?

I was thinking of some of these - any specific brand suggestions?

- Teething toys?

- Soft blocks

- Soft books

???

brittone2
11-04-2009, 04:30 PM
DD's favorite teether was the Haba Kringelring. Great toy.

Lots of fans of Sophie the Giraffe around here (we've never owned one but I may pick one up for baby #3).

Super special/soft blanket? Taggie blanket? You could also personalize it with a monogram or get the name embroidered on it.

Haba makes some soft blocks that my kids enjoyed when young. They have crinkly stuff inside if you squeeze them, some sides have mirrors, etc.
http://www.oompa.com/baby-toys/item/HA1020/Haba-Wonder-Dice.html?oompaItem=Haba_Wonder%20Dice

My kids liked the Manhattan Toys Skwish

eta: DD was only a few weeks old at her first Christmas, so I did a lot of small things that we would be buying anyway...new soft soled shoes (to put away for a few months later), CA Baby wash, baby legs, some hair bows (my oldest is a boy), a new bib or two, a new teether or two, new baby socks (since a lot left from my DS were boyish or were missing a mate), etc.

scrooks
11-04-2009, 04:51 PM
My DS will be 3 months at Christmas as well. We are in the same boat with plenty of "baby toys" already. I bought him a Sophie the Giraffe, his future "lovey" from bunnies by the bay (similar to DDs) and 1 fisher price toy for 6+ since his b-day isn't until September and he won't get any real gifts until then.

vonfirmath
11-04-2009, 04:54 PM
I'd get something for them to use later -- about 9 months -- and then put it away :)

bigpassport
11-04-2009, 06:33 PM
My kids liked the Manhattan Toys Skwish

:yeahthat: My 4.5 month old likes the Skwish too. He also likes his Jacques the Peacock.