PDA

View Full Version : Would you get a haba walker wagon for a 2 year old?

hillview
11-04-2009, 08:34 PM
I am thinking of getting DS #2 a walker wagon. He is a great runner walker would he still like it?
/hillary

alirebco
11-04-2009, 09:37 PM
I personally think he'd be too old for it. DS still plays with his that he's had since 9 months but I'd probably get him a shopping cart for a push toy now. Have you seen this one from magiccabin.com? It's a walker wagon, a shopping cart and a ride on toy.

http://www.magiccabin.com/product.asp?section_id=0&department=0&search_type=normal&search_value=1%202%203%20grow&cur_index=&pcode=327

hillview
11-04-2009, 09:41 PM
I personally think he'd be too old for it. DS still plays with his that he's had since 9 months but I'd probably get him a shopping cart for a push toy now. Have you seen this one from magiccabin.com? It's a walker wagon, a shopping cart and a ride on toy.

http://www.magiccabin.com/product.asp?section_id=0&department=0&search_type=normal&search_value=1%202%203%20grow&cur_index=&pcode=327

Oooh cool. Do you have it?
/hillary

alirebco
11-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Oooh cool. Do you have it?
/hillary

I don't but I just saw it in the catalog last week and thought it looked neat!

maydaymommy
11-05-2009, 12:05 AM
I was going tosuggest the Magic Cabin one, too!

ThreeofUs
11-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Our DS1 is almost 5, and he loves his little bro's wagon. :)

BeachBum
11-05-2009, 08:07 AM
I just got the walker wagon for my 9 mo old twins. It really is fantastic! It is so sturdy and goesn't go too fast. My 4 yr old has enjoyed playing with it quite a bit as well.

That said, I probably wouldn't buy it for a 2 yr old. I think there are other products that would be similar but have more features for an old child that already walks.

brittone2
11-05-2009, 08:09 AM
I just got the walker wagon for my 9 mo old twins. It really is fantastic! It is so sturdy and goesn't go too fast. My 4 yr old has enjoyed playing with it quite a bit as well.

That said, I probably wouldn't buy it for a 2 yr old. I think there are other products that would be similar but have more features for an old child that already walks.
:yeahthat:

mine are 5.5 and almost 3. They enjoy playing with it when I bring it down out of the attic (at their request) to play with, but I don't think I'd buy it specifically for a 2 yo. I'd go with a pram/stroller or a shopping cart.