PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone actually enjoy Spry gum?

infomama
11-05-2009, 12:32 AM
Bought a pack of this gum last week and had my first piece tonight. Seriously...this gum is so bad! I no longer wonder why Dd1 spit it out after 1 minute.

KpbS
11-05-2009, 12:37 AM
I didn't think the flavor was bad (is it all the same mint flavor?) but it was too small to really chew as gum.

infomama
11-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Yes! The pieces are teenie (more like a chicklet)! Mine in spearmint. Blech.

caheinz
11-05-2009, 12:42 AM
I'm finding that Epic's is a lot better. It holds up a lot longer... the Spry seems to just disintigrate in my mouth after a while.

JustMe
11-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Hmmn, I actually like the fruit flavor, although I definitely need 2 pieces and find the flavor runs out way too fast...dd on the other hand likes all of the flavors, no problem. She could chew the same piece all day.

brittone2
11-05-2009, 08:01 AM
My kids aren't big on mint gum in general, and the spearmint spry is my least favorite (for mint I prefer the peppermint). My two like the fruit flavor, which is kinda like Juicy Fruit in taste.
eta: like Beth (below), I am not a big gum chewer in general so I haven't found it disintegrates that fast...but I don't really chew it for long.

SnuggleBuggles
11-05-2009, 08:31 AM
I like it fine but I'm not a big gum person so I am not looking for anything super long lasting.

Beth

alirebco
11-05-2009, 11:23 AM
We love the Spry gum - both the peppermint and fruit flavor. DH goes through those big tubs of them!

JElaineB
11-05-2009, 11:56 AM
We like it. DS loves the fruit flavor. I like that and the spearmint. DH likes the cinnamon the best. I do usually chew 2 pieces at a time.

MamaMolly
11-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Haha! To each their own. I :heartbeat: Spry! But then I was never allowed bubbalicious or anything like that as a kid, Trident only. I've not tasted the spearmint because I don't usually like that flavor. But we really go through the peppermint and cinnamon. I must be as bad as my mom because I only give DD half a piece :bag.

So where do you get big tubs of it??????? The only place I've seen it is Whole Paycheck and it is in the packets. I won't even let DH have any because it is expensive and he wants a minimum of 2 pieces. He can rot his teeth on Juicy Fruit and Big Red...

JElaineB
11-05-2009, 12:27 PM
So where do you get big tubs of it??????? The only place I've seen it is Whole Paycheck and it is in the packets. I won't even let DH have any because it is expensive and he wants a minimum of 2 pieces. He can rot his teeth on Juicy Fruit and Big Red...

http://www.amazon.com/Spry-Peppermint-Xylitol-Chewing-Count/dp/B00124WBCS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1257438328&sr=8-2

ett
11-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Haha! To each their own. I :heartbeat: Spry! But then I was never allowed bubbalicious or anything like that as a kid, Trident only. I've not tasted the spearmint because I don't usually like that flavor. But we really go through the peppermint and cinnamon. I must be as bad as my mom because I only give DD half a piece :bag.

drugstore.com also has the tubs.

alirebco
11-05-2009, 02:55 PM
You can also get them on vitacost but I've seen them irl at a local health food store.