PDA

View Full Version : Please share your system for storing Razor scooters and skateboards?

vejemom
11-05-2009, 09:02 AM
DSS#2 is quite the skater dude, and his multiple skateboards are beginning to take over the garage. I also swear that the Razor scooters are multiplying at night. :ROTFLMAO: Does anyone have a good system for storing them? It sounds stupid, but I haven't been able to find a hook for the garage walls that is big enough/secure enough to hold them that I'm not concerned about them falling and damaging the cars. I should add that - ahem, cough, cough - I'm not exactly sure how one folds a Razor scooter. That doesn't help, either...

new_mommy25
11-05-2009, 01:48 PM
To fold you push the little lever and fold it up. Hard to explain but quite easy to do. I'll bet there is a manual online somewhere.

As for storage, ummm, we have pile in our garage. We call it the graveyard. :Lol: LMK if you come up with a good solution.

KrisM
11-05-2009, 02:04 PM
We have pegboard in our garage and have hooks on that for the scooters. Nothing has fallen yet.

You can also buy these: http://www.stacksandstacks.com/scooter-stand-for-kids-push-scooters for the scooters.

niccig
11-05-2009, 02:09 PM
I have them folded up and they fit nicely on top of an old book case that is in the garage.

rlu
11-05-2009, 03:04 PM
DSS#2 is quite the skater dude, and his multiple skateboards are beginning to take over the garage. I also swear that the Razor scooters are multiplying at night. :ROTFLMAO: Does anyone have a good system for storing them? It sounds stupid, but I haven't been able to find a hook for the garage walls that is big enough/secure enough to hold them that I'm not concerned about them falling and damaging the cars. I should add that - ahem, cough, cough - I'm not exactly sure how one folds a Razor scooter. That doesn't help, either...

I actually had a post on folding the Razor. Ours is too tough for me to do, but DH can. We leave it up and lean it against DS's bike in the garage.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=321408&highlight=razor