PDA

View Full Version : Can you go to Chuck E Cheeses and not eat?

veronica
11-05-2009, 01:19 PM
I am waaaay too embarrassed to call and ask . We are taking DC's to get holiday protraits done and the mall is an hour from us. Last time we got portraits, we took them there for the first time and they had fun.

I have a big germ issue this time but they are dying to go. I'd rather not get the food though. If we have leftover tokens from last time, will they make us buy more or make us buy food? tia

Jen841
11-05-2009, 01:31 PM
You can just do games, not food. Have fun!

sidmand
11-05-2009, 01:33 PM
We never eat there. I'm not too picky about my pizza but yuck.

katydid1971
11-05-2009, 01:35 PM
My mom takes Ds there just to play games all the time. PP totally agree that their pizza is the worst!!!!

veronica
11-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Agree about the pizza, which is why I asked.

when I was pledging, the older sisters blindfolded us and drove us in a car for over an hour to scare us. then, we arrived at chuck e cheeses to have fun. I remember having a blast playing the games but the food was a disaster.

when we took the kids for the first time, I just drank the soda and let the kids and DH eat! DH just called and confirmed we can just play! Plus, we have a cup filled with tokens from last time so it should be "free", minus the colds we will all likely catch!

new_mommy25
11-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Yes, you can. :)

Thatchermom
11-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Heck, you don't even HAVE to buy tokens. You just sell that the scavenger hunt for them is part of the fun! You can even just go in and play in the tunnels/tubes. And there's usually enough tickets laying around on the floor/sticking out of games to get a few tootsie rolls to boot. Nine months of unemployment teaches you a few tricks!

Fairy
11-05-2009, 02:30 PM
My question is can you go to Chuck E. Cheese and not PLAY? I have germ issues there, too.

mommymy
11-05-2009, 02:32 PM
We always just play the games and never eat there. Remember to hunt online for coupons too. The ones that, so far, I have found are the best deal is 100 tokens for 10 dollars. Have fun!

AnnieW625
11-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Yep did it a few weeks back. We were going to order and then my friends said that her kids (4, and 2) did not eat the pizza. With a three year old we had a hard time using all 10 tokens we were given by DD's preschool as it was a fundraiser.